View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #15
Rubber Obsessor
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 161

In the U.K. this is called a FlipPix. To me, a flippix is a kind of never ending card--not the same thing at all.

I had a link to some printables, but it appears to be dead. Here's a photo of a finished one, however.

Last edited by cpeep; 09-11-2012 at 12:36 PM..
cpeep is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote