Thread: CHA
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
Stazon Splitcoast
sprtchick's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wait! Let me check my barcode.....
Posts: 13,970

I have gone once and it was with a person who owned a store...I may be wrong but I think you or someone you are with must have a sales tax license or business license making them eligible for wholesale accounts. They are appealing to the wholesalers at these shows I believe. I could be wrong.
Amber Shaw

My LuLaRoe business on Facebook :LuLaRoe Amber Shaw link:
sprtchick is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote