View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #69
opal777
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedie View Post
One thing I've wondered about electronic die cutters is: can they cut all the different materials the Big Shot can? Such as leather, cork, metals, fairly thick cardboards, fabric, etc. I didn't see that addressed here. Thanks.

Yes, most of the electronic machines can cut these and more. As I said, I use the Pazzles Inspiration....and they even have a rhinestone kit so that you can sweep rhinestones to be ironed on from designs that they have or that you yourself create. It also has a cake kit for decorating cakes.

There are tools that you can purchase separately that allow you to deboss, engrave, distress, and pierce. To be honest, there is so much that it can do that I have never maxed out its potential.

As for changing the blades as someone here mentioned, they are inexpensive and easy to pop in and out. Even the mats are good quality and last a long time. Once they are maxed out, I use them for glitter mats.

I don't work for this company....just singing their praises.

But, I still use my Cuttlebug a lot. I don't throw babies out with the bath water....LOL.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!