Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending September 2, 2012

Here is the place to link all the awesome cards you found in the scs gallery last week.
Everyone is welcome to join in and post their favorites.
The girls who take their time each week to notify all the favorites are Elaine(ChaosMom),Linda(Holstein),Vicki(vdm),Brenda (tessaduck, Shellie(Shellied) and Me, Mary(jandjccc). .We appreciate all you do.

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

My favorites =====

Holstein.. F4A132, QFTD128 Kathleen's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TexasGrammy.. Pearled Congratulations! by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson.. Hydrangea Blooms for Mary - FS290 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM.. Basket on Linen by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot.. Halloween Night jhg 9_1 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2.. I will lift up my eyes to the mountains... by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

junior tx.. FS290 Blue Butterfly by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box.. ~Resting on Prayer~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747.. Flowering Christmas Tree by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

crafts.. Feathered Bookmark TLC392 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joan ervin.. TLC392 Elegant Elements Bookmark by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. CC390 Fall Maple Leaf by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grandma Overboard.. Serene Silhouettes by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook.. SC400, SC48, Christmas Magic by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinaly.. //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2247904?&cat=all&what=keywords&si=IC352

snowmanqueen.. QFTD128 Silhouette by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly.. IC352 Saffron Serpentine Vases by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Mary, for getting us started..... I was able to spend a little time in the galleries this week and found a few that I placed in my favorites;

IC352 Bohemian Parasols by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo Day Pencil Holders by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Cake by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Field Flowers by jacque7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True Love by Club Scrap01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Certainly Daffodils by stampinupconsultan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC390, CAS, thank you... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC390, Sympathy by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC390 Fall Maple Leaf by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS185 Summer Silhouettes by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS290, SUO Pennants for Mary! by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS290 Poppy by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS290 Joyous Wishes for Mary_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS290 Blue Butterfly by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I can't wait to see what I have missed......
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

My link to bfinlay did not work. So let me try again.
IC352 Bohemian Parasols by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Mary, that was so sweet of you to include my feathered bookmark in your list . Thank you so much. Paying it forward...

Midnight Muse Floral by stamptek

Keepsake Ornament by Speedystamper

Cards by SandyinPCB

Paper Wedding Bouquet by MARY ROSS

The Good Witch Hazel by ddmks

Milkshake card by adelecards

Baby Boy Gift Card Holder by CAKath
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Mary T for adding my card to the favorites! What a special honor!
Hugs
Carolyn
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Fav Friends, what a beautiful week in SCS land! My apologizes first, for not giving thanks last week to Elaine, Vicki, Peggy, Linda and LilyLynn. My Sunday's are always full and I don't get the chance to come back, but it is an honor to be in your favs! Your words of encouragement are dear to me, and I thank you and send (((hugs))) to each of you.

This week I fav'd many, but here are a few.....Thanks to all who share in this place!

First and foremost, my sweet, creative and wonderful friend Katie, gave up one of my secrets, and yet, I love her still!
Pat's Pajama Day by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take A Hike by Suzan L - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT390--Peachy Keen by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a note and treat by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Fall Aspens by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD128, Queen Kathleen_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Peaceful Wishes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Roses by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains... by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tiny Miracle with Booties: Wall Hanging by passioknitgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas Snowman by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11

Last edited by Blooms in a Box; 09-01-2012 at 09:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #9  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Mary, bless your heart! I had so much fun celebrating your talent last Sunday, and am honored that you fav'd my card. Brenda, hugs to you too for the notice!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 359 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so much Judi/Crafts for mentioning my Baby Boy Gift Card Holder. I literally dreamed of this design- a first for me. Glad you liked it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 09:44 PM   #12  
Forum Fanatic

Default Favs

Happy Holiday Weekend, Everyone! Where did the summer go? Seemed to have flown by!

Here are a few lovelies that I found this week and I know that I missed so many more! Hope you enjoy them and I look forward to seeing yours!

Summer Silhouettes by terrial - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Girly Glitz Skull Chipboard Mini Album by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Good Witch Hazel by ddmks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

happy birthday by scrappedon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hydrangea Blooms for Mary - FS290 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Wishes by Scrapcrazy Brdlady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Goosebump Tilda Wishes you a Happy Birthday by Christina C. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Castle by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolia Flower Girl Tilda Spreading Love Petals Card by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paris Criss Cross Card by Lovely Linda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You for Being My Friend by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Honeycombed Favour Boxes by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Spider Door Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Card by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Midnight Muse Floral by stamptek - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Theresa and Bobby's Wedding card....Lena by tackertwosome - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends Until the End by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your Smile Brightens My Day! by StampOwl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wee Love You Bunches by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall by Olena 1977 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RS#24/CQC#149 - Hello Buttercup! by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True Love by Club Scrap01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apothecary Delight_083112 by tinahale38 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all the wonderful crafters who share so selflessly - your inspiration is abundant and appreciated!
Thanks to all who contribute in all ways to this thread - you bring MANY smiles and gratitude!

Have a happy, safe weekend! Have a great school year to all involved - kids, Moms & Dads, teachers - you are all the way to our future!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 10:18 PM   #13  

Mary thank you so much for including my Saffron Serpentine Vase card in your favorites! Vicki thank you for letting me know. I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend here in the US.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #14  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you so much Pat for favoring my Pat's Pajama Day card. I had so much fun making that one! You are such a dear friend! I will have to come back later and list my faves...it is waaaay past my bedtime already!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh these weeks are flying by! I have friends who already have their Christmas cards done... not me. I do not manage my papercraft time wisely. TOOOO much time on Pinterest and in the gallery and not enough time cardmaking. That being said here are my fav's for this week.

Pinwheel for You - CAS185 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:FS290 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feathered Bookmark TLC392 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Whatever is Noble Bookmark by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco: Casing cathymac by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Door - ODBDSLC121, F4A131 & WAW42 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hydrangea Blooms for Mary - FS290 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding - I Do by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC400, Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple and White by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding card for my son and his new bride by Gidget-Trish - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To Teach is to Learn by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe in Pink by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC0831, WHITE ON WHITE by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thursday Beaded Oval by Taspak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Cake by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD128 Kathleen - Our Prayers... by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD128 Case of Colorado of Kathleen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A132 Minty Happy Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Snow Blossoms~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You are my Sunshine - WT390, QFTD128 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Happy Sunday to every one and once again a special thank you to our wonderful team of notifiers who spend endless hours bringing joy to all of our lives!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

My Faves:

knightrone - BEST WITCHES

Zacksmeema - HAVE A BALL THIS CHRISTMAS

paper24x7 - CASE YOUR OWN CARD

swillsh - WINDY DAY

Torico - THANK YOU - TWO SMALL WORDS

akeptlife - BABY BUNTING

akeptlife - CENTERSTEP POINSETTIA

Westies - BELIEVE IN PINK

TracyMac - SUNSHINE

AnnFran - GET COZY

Karen B Barber - CC390 - DREAMING OF TWINS...

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 01:30 AM   #17  
Inking Addict

Send a message via Skype™ to silverst170

Sincere Thanks once again ChaosMOM... for my two mentions.... I feel so priviledged thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 02:40 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Mary and Vicki, for both mentioning my maple leaf card among your favorites. And Vicki, again for notifying me. I appreciate it. You started my Sunday is a sunny way on this rainy day. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 02:44 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Carolyn, thank you for listing my old car card as one of your favorite. BTW, it was very well received. (It was for my DH.) Your mention makes all that more special. Thank you. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 02:45 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Pat, thank you for mentioning my aspens card as one of your favorites. With the absolutely astounding cards you create, I am indeed honored. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 03:00 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Mary, thank you so much for mentioning my Flowering Christmas Tree card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 03:01 AM   #22  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Pat, thank you for mentioning my Snowy Christmas Snowman card today. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 03:57 AM   #24  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks to Pat, Mary, Peggy and Carolyn for the mention of my cards this week. Started my Sunday off with a great big smile. Thlanks to Vicki for the notifications.

Here are some super cards I found this week.
FS290 Pursuit of Happiness by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired by Mary's Owls by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS 185 Drink the wild air by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS185 - Wanna Chill Out? by GimmeInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pinwheel for You - CAS185 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco: Casing cathymac by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beach Treat by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding - I Do by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC390 Delightful Lime Razzle Blossoms by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC400 Over The Hill by krischir - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC400 For Taylor by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Rainbow Woven Birthday by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trust by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Garland by Luanne Ford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let's Talk Turkey-WT390 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thursday Beaded Oval by Taspak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great idea to insert the lavendar in the center for a beautiful fragrance.
CAS185 treats CC390 to a Lime Razzle Delight by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A132 Bessy's Breezy Cherry Espresso Birthday by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3D Dress Card by Golda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Night jhg 9_1 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC352 Peaceful Wishes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SCSCCSEP12 Heart Felt Christmas wishes by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC352 - Faith Inspiring Florals by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You are my Sunshine - WT390, QFTD128 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone the fun holiday and show me what I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 04:01 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

OMgoodness!!! Thank you so much for mentioning my I will lift up my eyes card Mary, Brenda, Pat and Kittie! You all have made my day!!!

Will be back later with the ones I faved this week but off to church for now.

Thanks a million ladies!!!

My BLOG

No card is complete without at least one cat hair
DT: Our Daily Bread designs
Happily a Fan Club Member
Romans 6:23
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #26  
Glitter Guru

Thank you Mary for favoring my Basket on Linen. I had a lot of inspiration. Thank you Vicki for letting me know.
I enjoy looking a other's favorites. I finally had time to browse and pick some lovely favorites of my own.

FS290 Poppy by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS185 Orange you Sweet! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun New Stamps I'm Playing With by she's_crafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC390 Smile by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT213 Simply Peaceful by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS185 Thanks a Melon! by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers for your birthday by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doves by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD128 Kathleen - Our Prayers... by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Worm Bday Wishes!! dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Sky Fab Friday Challenge by mandypandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
http://bellarosecards.blogspot.com/ by AmberAKAmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CASE your own card #2 by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I will lift up my eyes to the mountains... by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 04:37 AM   #27  
Glitter Guru

Mary, what a nice surprise! Thank you for including my Serene Silhouette Card in your list of favorites this week, made my day!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 04:57 AM   #28  

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Home from church today to discover some very sweet ladies who deserve a BIG thankyou:
Kittie (kittie747), thank you so much for mentioning my Thanks, Mary card here!
Gail (GailMN), thanks to you too for listing Orange You Sweet among your fav's this week!
Peggy (jasonw1), Vicki (vdm), and Mary (jandjccc), thank you for adding me among your favorites for Bohemian Parasols!
I appreciate all your time and effort in making sure we enjoy it by notifying us, Brenda (tessaduck)!
I plan to be back later with my favorites!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #29  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Kitty and Gail....Thanks so much for the shout outs. Really made my Day!!! Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #30  
Kookie Creator

Thanks so much, Pat, for mentioning my wall hanging as a fav of the week! Great start to my day!!! I'll be back in a little while with my favs! ~Hugs, Cheryl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:14 AM   #31  
Kookie Creator

Thanks, again, Pat, for mentioning my project as a fav this week, and to Holstein for notifying me! Here are my favs of the week!!!

maryj68--Butterfly and Flower Birthday Card

MattsGirl--Hope She Can Do It!

kaygee47--The Heart of Christmas

KelliJo--Bohemian Umbrella~KelliJo

stampin fool--Get Inspired Sketch 37 Bad Hair Day - sf

Roonie214--On the Grow over-sized matchbox

scrappedon--little boy blue faux book
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:26 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, thank you Brenda (tessaduck) and Peggy (jasonw1) for including my feathered bookmark. So nice of you.

Thanks for the notices, Brenda -- and congrats to you for making the Fall CAS Design Team. Way to go!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:46 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

So many really outstanding cards...as always and I'm guilty of not hitting the "Favorites" button often enough. But I do have 2 favorites this week.

BarbieP

Blooms in a Box
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:49 AM   #34  
Die Cut Diva

Good morning everyone! I did not have alot of gallery time this week but here are a few that caught my eye...

A hysterical look inside the secret world of stampers and a little once thought mythical place called JammerTown! Pat, you rock! "Official Stamp Uniform" by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A sweet keepsake wall hanging-
Tiny Miracle with Booties: Wall Hanging by passioknitgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A lovely embossed and stamped Christmas card-

Beautiful Coneflowers-
IC352 Thank You by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A great masculine card- F4A132 Happy Birthday Mr. Fix It by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am a huge fan of this talented lady's cards and this one is no exception-
WT390--Peachy Keen by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVE this sweet fall scene- Masculine Fall Leaves by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A sweet (and sour) summer card- CC390, CAS185 Making Lemonade by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day Holiday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:50 AM   #35  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Some of my favorites...

Elegant Lines for Fall by katie-j -
Thinking of You Birdie by Emma F -
CAS185 Lollipop by mnfroggie -
Ears to You Cindy! by sillyfilly -
Array of Flowers by LaLatty -
Watercolor Sky Fab Friday Challenge by mandypandy -
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:52 AM   #36  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you so much to Cheryl (Passioknitgirl) for favoring my Hope She Can Do It card. I am so very flattered! Thank you to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #37  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much jandjccc, for the mention of my card....so appreciated and an honour.
Thanks also to shellied for letting me know!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 07:00 AM   #38  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you Pat for including my Take A Hike Card in your favorites! And, Thank you Mary for letting me know the exciting news! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #39  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by passioknitgirlView Post
Thanks, again, Pat, for mentioning my project as a fav this week, and to Holstein for notifying me! Here are my favs of the week!!!

maryj68--Butterfly and Flower Birthday Card

MattsGirl--Hope She Can Do It!

kaygee47--The Heart of Christmas

KelliJo--Bohemian Umbrella~KelliJo

stampin fool--Get Inspired Sketch 37 Bad Hair Day - sf

Roonie214--On the Grow over-sized matchbox

scrappedon--little boy blue faux book

Thank you for choosing my card on your list - very flattered!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #40  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks to Holstein! Glad you liked the Baby card! It was fun to make! :-)

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else.� Judy Garland
Reply With Quote Likes