View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:51 AM   #14
Stazon Splitcoast
Phantom's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 13,751

Sometimes they are called vinyl or mylar erasers (for their use on mylar drawing paper).

I have two different ones:

Sanford Magic Rub

Pentel Hi-Polymer Eraser

If the links don't work, they are just going to the Google search for each of those names.
Shady Tree Studio
Phantom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote