Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for week ending August 18th

This is the place to post all the favorites you found in the gallery last week.
Anyone can post their favorites. We would love to see what you found that maybe we missed.
Thanks to the girls that take their time to let us know who made the favorites. We appreciate you so much.
Here are some of my favorites.....

bfinlay.. IC350 A Portrait by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. FS288 Jean's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

amyk3868.. Stars in Shades of Blue by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco.. Reddyisco:CC388 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladybug91743.. A Winters Night by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ctorina.. SC398 Wedding Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Birthday Wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DCinkit.. Double Daisies by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly.. SC398 Just A Note by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jeanne S.. Celebrate by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Post your favorites and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
Fan Club Member
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Lovely, beautiful week my Fav Friends! Here are some of the wonderful cards I fav'd this week. Thanks so much for sharing your work!

Shal We Dance by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

18 years young by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sharin' with a Friend by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back To School by B-gin-R - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ring Me by basilefamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC350 Christmas Poinsettias by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's Get Coffee!!! by HeathersBreak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Here's my favorites for the past week

Sunny Bee by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

" The water flower silhouette " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Captain Jack Russell by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT211 - ...island hoppers... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HSSTC131-Diane by Diane Vander Galien - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Many Petaled Butterfly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple_Sketches_CASE by stampinupconsultan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC398 Grace Be With You by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BOOKWORMS BOOKMARKS by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT388 Chalk It by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Only in the Country~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CIC58 HOOTIN TOOTIN BIRTHDAY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC350 A Portrait by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS289 Lenten Rose Sympathy by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There's so much more than this to see in the gallery , let's see what you have added to your favorites!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Some of my favorites for the week:

tells a story:
The Fish are Jumping NTS by Flatbdgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kickin�:
PPA141 by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pop-up teacher�s desk:
forteachdesk3_by_catdidit by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

forest:
Autumn Prayers by Speedystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

quilted fun:
Together Forever by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

masking:
The Real CC388 - Tempting Pacific Night by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous cards, all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh wow! Thank you so much Jennifer (Mother's Daughter) and Brenda (Tessaduck) for mentioning my cards this week! It almost makes me as happy as becoming a Grandmother this week!....Almost! (wink) Thank you for letting me know Brenda, I appreciate it so much!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member

I wanted to start out this post by thanking all of you who posted such lovely comments on my Madera Rose card. I have been deeply honored clear to my very soul by the love that has been showered on this card.

It has been very HOT here in Southern CA now for a long period of time and we are all ready for some cooler weather. Summer is fast closing as many schools have already started here. At least tonight I feel a bit of a cool breeze as I write this. I am so happy we have this thread to go to see all the beauties we might have missed through out the week. Here is my list for this week!

Stitched Hearts by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A129, FS288 Feel The Joy by angelsparkly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS288 Holiday Deer by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Greetings to you by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grow With Love Rolled Rose by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC388 Amazing by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Real CC388 - Tempting Pacific Night by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The rest of my favorites are below...I hit the button to soon!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 08-18-2012 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: need to add something
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 11:16 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow!!! Thank you so much for picking one of my cards this week.... Such a wonderful feeling!!! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

O.K. I did it again...hit the post quick reply too soon...NOT finished yet:

New home by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spirelli circles by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:164715 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC398 Just A Note by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0812 Happy New Home by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take a Bite Out of Life by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC398 Wedding Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clarity Geisha - fantasy fibre by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (be sure to read her deets)

WT388, CT0812, telescoping thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life's a Journey by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (another one to be sure to read deets)

~Only in the Country~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (the deets on this one will make you smile for sure!)

Bird on a Branch - QFTD126 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:115507 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A130 & SC398 Happy Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampin' Up With Natures Walk by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are My Sunshine by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC350 Leafy Friends. by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0812 New Home by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lattice Roses by BLN - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 5th Anniversary by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Blessings by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In Honor... by thesachsgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mauve Roses by BuffyG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS289 Lenten Rose Sympathy by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of you. Graphic 45, A Ladies' Diary by wdwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes by Olena 1977 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you so much to the team of noifiers who spend time spreading joy to all the talented ladies on this thread.

Have a very HAPPY day!

Peggy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

A grateful heart says thank you to Mother's Daughter (Jennifer)for putting my Many Petaled Buterfly and Birthday Wishes into your favorites. AND to Jandjccc (Mary T) for adding Birthday Wishes to yours! Big hugs to you both for the smiles on my face and the warmth in my heart. Hugs to you too, Tessaduck (Brenda) for letting me know!

Many smiles,
Peggy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #12  
Forum Fanatic

Default Favs for the week

O joy for the weekend! sometimes it just can't come soon enough....a little down time is always appreciated! So enjoy a little too and check out these pretties for the week....Hope you like them! :p

Shabby card by Neltine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laughter is the Best Calorie Burner by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MM_by_dcgutierrez5 by dcgutierrez5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Roses by abuist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kitty by Teresa4U - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quilled Note card -1 by Crazy C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Venise Lace Sympathy by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr. and Mrs. Wedding by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

60th Anniversarsy by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Telescoping Autumn Blossoms by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ridiculous by grneyegoddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT 387 Something old by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crazy Daisies by lallen09 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghost Trio Haunting by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlight Raccoon_sts_nlb by Phantom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sharin' with a Friend by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New Verve....Hi Friend by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC350 - INSPIRED BY ICE CREAM..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfect Plum Explosion - inside by razldazl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PEACH ROSES WITH BIRDHOUSE CARD by Candy S. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CQC150 Butterfly Thanks by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I can't wait to see all that I missed!

Thanks to all who share so gratiously -- you provide a world of inspiration!

Thanks to all for the smiles that you bring by listing your favorites!

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #13  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Just popping in quickly - this was a busy week and I was away from home for part of it, with not much computer time. And no card-making supplies, sniff...
I have just one favourite to share - loved Julia's texture and use of buttons on this:

Crafty Julia ~ Blue Green Hello
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 02:49 AM   #14  

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you, thank you to the sweet ladies who take the time to list their favorites here and share some joy...thanks to Mary (jandjcc) and Jennifer (mothersdaughter) for listing my A Portrait and to Jennifer and Peggy (jasonw1) for mentioning Lenten Rose Sympathy. Linda (Holstien) sending a huge hug from Ireland for being the notification angel!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 03:06 AM   #15  

Yes, absolutely. As Bridget says; "Thank you, thank you to the sweet ladies who take the time to list their favorites here and share some joy"
It's so very nice of you to do so. And thank you Judi for mentioning my Sympathy card. You're so sweet. Your kindness has made my morning.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 03:35 AM   #17  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good morning! Love this time of the year...it's turning cooler, and we are enjoying all the bounties of goodies from our gardens. The gallery was filled with some beautiful cards. Here are some I found:

FS288 Sympathy by Luanne Ford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC349 - Vintage Lady by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS183 Just a Note by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Everything Eleanor by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You-CAS183 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0812 � Snowy Scene by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HSSTC131-Diane by Diane Vander Galien - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0812 Dragonfly by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC398 Sew Thankful by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
" Fall bouquet for Darlene " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nuts About You-WT388 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PLEASE GROW by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The coloring on this card blew me away!!!
Neighborhood Yorkie by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC398 really swings by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Only in the Country~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is a double goodie. The card is wonderful, and her story is very entertaining. Check it out!
IC350 Merry Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC350_Orange_and_Pink_bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Clever idea!
IC350 - INSPIRED BY ICE CREAM..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC350 Scarf Inspired Butterfly by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC350 Leafy Friends. by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mauve Roses by BuffyG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration, and I hope everyone has a great week!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 04:07 AM   #18  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

How super to get up and see one of my cards in the favorites this morning. It make my Sunday very happy. Thank you, Holstein/Linda.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 04:24 AM   #19  

Thank you, sweet Elaine (ChaosMom), for mentioning my Hi Friend card here...what a great feeling to carry me through the day...I really appreciate it!
And a big ol' thanks to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 04:32 AM   #20  
Crimping Master

Just a quick note before heading back to Boston to see my Father (he had lung surgery on Thursday) to thank Crafts for picking my House of Haunts card as one of her faves for the week! What a sweet surprise! Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 04:40 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

Welcome Home by Kathleen Lammie

Monochromatic Sanded Embossed by kittie747
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 04:46 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

So very sweet of you to include my anniversary card in your favorites this week, Peggy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 04:49 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

What a wonderful way to start this foggy Sunday, than to find that 2 of my cards from this past week have been favored.
Thank you to Crafts, aka Judi for favoring the Spirelli Circles card, I have to say, that adds to the joy of making the card!

Also, Thank you to jasonw1, aka Peggy, for favoring 2 cards, the Spirelli Circles and Greetings to you! I love using embroidery floss on cards, it's my way of doing something unique, and especially since my coloring needs a lot of work!

Ladies, thank you so very much!!

Have a wonderful week, Those of you that have children going back to school or have already gone, "Happy Second Mother's Day to you"!

A huge Thank you to the ladies that do so much to keep this thread going ad going!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 05:12 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thank you to vdm, aka Vicki, for the notifications!! You do a Great job every week!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 05:53 AM   #25  
Rubber Obsessor

Sincere thanks to Peggy (Jansow1) for liking my card "Stampin' Up With Natures Walk" and being nominated this week in the Fav's. I was with my daughter all last week and I created this in her stamp room and used her supplies. It's always so much fun going through someone else's supplies to pick out and use.

Please keep my hubby in prayer as he is having surgery this week.
Hugs and blessings to all....Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 06:06 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks SO very much to ChaosMom for mentioning my raccoon card and to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know! What a wonderful way to start my Sunday . I'm looking forward to checking out all of the others listed here!

I've just gotten back into stamping after a busy time so far this summer and this raccoon stamp is definitely a new favorite. I'm also loving poking around the gallery again - such treasures to be found there! I need to get in the habit of favoriting and sharing them with you all. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 06:28 AM   #27  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks to Peggy, Mary, and Judi for the shout outs of my cards. Made my Sunday morning a happy one. I appreciate you time and kindness. Yes, Mary thanks for starting my favorite thread and the notifications. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 07:01 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh my...what a great way to start the day!! Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) and Linda (Holstein) for putting my leafy friends in you favourites this week. To Vicki (vdm) for the heads up..your job can't be an easy one and I thank you for the time you take.
Here are some that I thought were very interesting and beautiful.

Many Petaled Butterfly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deepest Sympathy by lackpe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simply doubled challenged by TERRORE3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC388 My old friend Daisy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spirelli circles by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Season for Tags by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A130 Birthday Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:F4A130 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope everyone has a creative week.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 07:38 AM   #29  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jennifer, thank you for making my day start off with a great big smile! So glad you liked Pirate Curt and his Mates. Hope the little guy likes it as well. TFS :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 07:44 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much, Linda for mentioning my Thinking of You card!

I design for Heartfelt Creations,
The Stamps Of Life
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 07:50 AM   #31  
Die Cut Diva

Aww Crafts, you are so sweet to like my pirate card.......what a fun card to make with a worthwhile destination. Thank you!!!
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #32  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Thank You Judi!

Special thanks, Judi for give my Cowboy Themed card a shout out for this week's line up. Appreciate it so very much. A very fun card to do. Thanks for noticing it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 08:01 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Thank you so much Brenda for favoring my pop up card this week! Those are so much fun! And you have made it worth doing!

Senior Design Team member for Gina K Designs
Behind the Scenes Crew at StampTV.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default ty

Ty HOLSTEIN... for mentioning my card this week of my orange bouquet for my friend. Its good to step out of our comfort zone...lol. of colors. I do like how it turned out. Ty too CHAOSMOM for letting me know I was in here...:0) I would like to share a couple of my favs. this week too...
....... HAMBOHOEDOWN 78....WHAT'S SHAKIN....by LISA LAURA..Gallery at Splitcoaststampers.
........IC350...MERRY CHRISTMAS...byJandjccc............................ .................................................. ........................Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
.......CHASE.......BY ....BLOOMSINABOX
........Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
LOVE YOU JOHN.....BY ...SILLYFILLY....
....Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
...GIVE THANKS ...by....BEATE.....
.....Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
thanks for another super week here and all your creativity...:0)
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.

Last edited by wendy2512; 08-19-2012 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: wasnt done pushed wrong button...oops..lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #35  
Kookie Creator

Happy Christmas (hk) by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather is always in my favs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Sue(Mrs Noofy), thank you for giving a "lift " to my Sunday! I appreciate your mentioning my poppies card. And thank you, Mary, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 08:47 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Bridget! It pleases me so much that you like my Northwoods Chickadee card this morning! Aren't those Northwood stamps beautiful?!! I am so grateful to have a card mention amongst all the wonderful artists here! Thank you for letting me know Brenda!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Polly (Peeps321) for the shout out on my Welcome Home Diorama card. I always thought dioramas were made in boxes. I was so surprised to see the tutorial for making a card in that style. It was a bit challenging, but well worth the effort. Brenda, thank you again for letting me know!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #39  
Proud Fan Club Member

A big hug to you Sue (Mrs Noofy) for putting my Many Petaled Butterfly in your favorites! So nice to wake up to being among the favorited ones and you have contributed to giving me a joyful heart! Thank you so much Brenda (Tessaduck) for your dedication to letting us know about the acknowledgements. A big hug yo you as well.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2012, 09:02 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I am having a lovely Sunday morning, made even better by Mary, Peggy, Bridget and Sue!! Thanks so very much ladies for including my cards in your lists of faves this week. It is SO MUCH appreciated!! And thanks to Vicki for letting me know!

Some of my faves from this week's beautiful gallery:

cathymac

hskelly

Karen B Barber

CAKath

BarbieP

Mrs. Noofy

jasonw1

Hope everyone has a wonderful and creative week!
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Reply With Quote Likes