View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 06:03 AM   #38
jandjccc
Proud Fan Club Member

So many beautiful cards in the gallery this week. So glad that we have this forum to see all the ones that we sometimes miss. I haven't had much time to check out all them and leave comments. So this gives me a chance to see a lot of wonderful cards that I missed. Thanks for taking time to post your favorites.
Here are a few of mine.....

Blooms in a Box... ~Audrey's Shoes~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Memory Box Floral Collage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... QFTD122 Ina's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafts... Leapin' Lizards! F4A127 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. IC347 Agapanthus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

101Airborne.. CCEE Stampers Challenge 7-26-2012 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana.. Poinsettias for Queen Bev! by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco.. F4A127: Two Birdcages by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi.. It's a Banner Christmas by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TrishG.. Purple Silhouettes - Queen Bev by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mathilda.. SC395; CC385 'Everyday Miracles' by Mathilda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tankgrl.. Fast and Fab CC385 by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper.. CC385 Flowery Thanks by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie.. Wishing you All the best by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy nittrell.. SC395, SUOC50 For the Birds Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sweetandsassystamps.. Christmas Blessings SC395 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!