View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 03:58 AM   #29
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks Brenda for starting the thread this week. I'm glad to be back helping out. I missed seeing all those beautiful cards.
Thanks to Blooms in a box(Pat), Sue28, and jasonw1(Peggy) for the mention of my cards. You know how to make a girl feel good. Thanks Vicki for the notifi
cations.
Here
are some of my favtorites.
The whole gallery from DTGD12Understand Blue....There is one amazing card after another.
DTGD12understandblue - Whiter Scene of Home by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD12UnderstandBlue LK by LindaKeal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Whiter Shade of Pale by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CFC63 - Thank you! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A127 Seeing Double by kass2667 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD123 Just A Note by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Missing you by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rolled Candles Card by jax46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC385 Real Wonder Island Silhouettes by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS285 Inspired Everything Eleanor by mnfroggie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS285, IC346, A country morning Hello ! by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honoring SophieLaFontaine by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD12Understandblue ~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I could look at this card all day.