View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #14
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Time for me to spread some love myself to some beauties I have come across. I sort of got stuck in the all white card gallery...one of my most favorite types of cards so you will see a few in my favorites today. Once again I had a really busy week and not much time in the gallery but here are some to share!

Reddyisco:153243 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Understandblue ~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:SC395 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Playing with my new stuff by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC395, SUOC50 For the Birds Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splish Splash F4A127 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A127: Two Birdcages by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue 3 Leaping Deer, by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Homemade Envelope.... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue White Floral Hugs by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Blossoms by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 ~ Congratulations ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12blondie090277 by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower garden by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Scene by SanFransister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Audrey's Shoes~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD White Wedding by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD- Blanc Merci by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silk Clay by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a restful, creative and joyful Sunday!

Miles of Smiles....
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!