Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending July 29, 2012

Summer! Gotta love it. Our little burg celebrated our pioneer heritage last weekend, and this weekend there’s hundreds of classic cars in town for the annual Cruise-In. Check out the attached photos! There’s always a BBQ, a birthday, an anniversary, and unfortunately a funeral -- all manner of card-worthy occasions.

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Shellie (Shellied), Vicki (vdm), Elaine (ChaosMom), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc) and me, Brenda (tessaduck).

Here’s a few from my list....

chevrons make a rough sea:
ATC Off to Sea by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever birthday cake:
drippy goo birthday cake by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chocolate!!!:
Pinwheel Treat by D. Daisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ethereal:
CC385 Hexed by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tea-rific:
Hospitali-tea by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

“embossed” chevrons:
MFTWSC81, old enough to wear what i want by AR by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My apologies. I didn’t spend as much time in the galleries this week. Too much summer!

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 22 July through 29 July.
Attached Thumbnails
FAVORITES for the week ending July 29, 2012-north.jpg   FAVORITES for the week ending July 29, 2012-south.jpg  

Last edited by tessaduck; 07-28-2012 at 08:04 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Arrow If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Last edited by tessaduck; 07-28-2012 at 08:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh my word, what a gorgeous week! Have you seen the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges? Ok, you will see many white on white beauties from me today, and I loved every single one of them. I try to keep my list short each week, knowing how precious Sunday's are, and that the notification team here is so good about sharing that time. (thanks and hugs girls!) Here we go, get ready to ooooo and awwww....

DTGD12UnderstandBlue by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 Celebrate Everyday by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Memory Box Floral Collage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue LK by LindaKeal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, for a splash of color....
A Facelift???, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
(and a huge giggle...)

DTGD12kittie747 Silverthorne Birthday by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Enjoy by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD123 Just A Note by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heart balloon by Brodders - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Storybook Friends Little Red Wagon by picard76 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And yes...bears do:
In the Woods by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #5  
Forum Fanatic

Default Favs!

Happy Weekend, Everyone! Enjoying the Olympics yet? Wish all of the Athletes, especially the US contingent, well! Love this event - can't wait to watch more! Can't wait to share some gallery beauties too....Hope you enjoy them!

Soaring Birthday - Interactive by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Count your life by... by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scary Good Halloween Swap by CntrywmnStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Diaper Cake With Removable Mobile by shargod - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly & Blossoms by tolentsm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

B Creative by Kristin Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Camping Lantern - Paper by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tropical Travelogue IC346 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:SC395 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You've Got The Power by swillsh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yummy Polka Dots by marmie43gs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD123 ~Texas Fold 'Em~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~She What?~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In the Woods by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you Strength by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ballerina Birthday by heyjudet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 Celebrate Everyday by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

card by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly &b Roses by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12kittie747 Silverthorne Birthday by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Shower Diaper Cake by Scrappycath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Understandblue by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Memory Box Floral Collage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 by cajojus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower garden by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share so graciously! Your inspiration is appreciated beyond belief!
Thanks to all who contribute to this thread! You bring more smiles than you know!

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #6  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Good evening to all of you, I hope that all of you are having a great weekend... .

Here are some of my favorites for the week...

DTGD Inspired Friends by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC347 ~ Get Well Wishes for Joyce ~ by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

" Wishing you SWEET Joy this Christmas " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC347 Copper and Poppies_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS - Live the Life... by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Scene by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Silhouettes by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy card by Heidio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rolled Candles Card by jax46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Poppies by stagccva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Field Flowers by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Blooms II by jenmitchell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicki
QFTD81.... FS295

Last edited by vdm; 07-28-2012 at 08:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #7  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Another one...

QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #8  
Forum Fanatic

Wow! Judi - you have surely brought a big smile! :p THANKS! so much for including my card in with your favorites!! It's always an honor - especially to be nominated by someone as talented as you! You've made my day! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Thanks, ChaosMom for mentioning my Dare to Get Dirty card. It was the first time I had tried to put my paper in at an angle into my cuttlebug. Then I just worked the rest of the layout around that. Funny how some cards come into creation!!! You made my night!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites for Week Ending 29 July 2012

Hi Everyone! I, too, am loving watching the Olympics - especially the swimming. Remember the awesome vibe we had here in Sydney in 2000, hope it all goes well for London too! Anyway, some cards I have loved during the week:

Karen B Barber CC385 - A FLOWERY SHOE... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan CC385 Thank You by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
tessaduck CC385 birthday flourish by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stampingout Daisy Patch-CC385 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein TLC387, SC395 Brother's anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
michvan3 Triple Time Happiness & Love Card by michvan3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dandi93 WT385 Color My World by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Diane Malcor Kind Blossoms by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
shendrian WT385 Vintage Musical Instruments by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bailmac WT385 Enjoy Today by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ladybug91743 Hang in There by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My absolute fav for the week :

Reddyisco Reddyisco:SC395 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week stamping,

Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #11  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew Alumni

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks to Pat & Chaosmom for mentioning my card! I really liked that one too... I swear it took me longer to tie the bow than make the card (gotta love diecut cards!).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Such a joy to have my card, Memory Box Floral Collage be in the favorites 3 different times! Thank you SO MUCH Pat (Blooms in a Box), ChaosMom and Vickie, (VDM) for that honor! This particular card was a really fun one to make and I appreciate so much the input I have received on it.

I also want to thank Brenda (Tessaduck) for giving me the heads up for all three mentions and for her time and dedication to letting us know about being in the favorites!!!

BiG hugs to all four of you!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 07-28-2012 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: Forgot to thank notifier
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 11:23 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default More Favourites for Week Ending 29/7/12

Just a few more favourites I left off my last list :

Reddyisco F4A127: Two Birdcages by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shendrian F4A127 Love Swans by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SmilynStef IC347 ~ Miss You by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Memory Box Floral Collage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

Time for me to spread some love myself to some beauties I have come across. I sort of got stuck in the all white card gallery...one of my most favorite types of cards so you will see a few in my favorites today. Once again I had a really busy week and not much time in the gallery but here are some to share!

Reddyisco:153243 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12Understandblue ~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:SC395 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Playing with my new stuff by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC395, SUOC50 For the Birds Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splish Splash F4A127 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A127: Two Birdcages by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue 3 Leaping Deer, by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Homemade Envelope.... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue White Floral Hugs by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Blossoms by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12 ~ Congratulations ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12blondie090277 by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower garden by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Scene by SanFransister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Audrey's Shoes~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD White Wedding by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD- Blanc Merci by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silk Clay by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a restful, creative and joyful Sunday!

Miles of Smiles....
Peggy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member

A big thanks to Sue48 for adding me to your list of favorites... I hadn't seen a notification when I did my thanks above. You surely know how to make a girl happy and my joy factor is over the top!

AND thanks again to Tessaduck for the notification!!!!

Hugs to you!
Peggy

Last edited by jasonw1; 07-29-2012 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Thanking notifier...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 02:24 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

OMGosh ... thanks so much Judi M for listing my 6x6 Christmas Gate Card among your favorites! I'm just getting back in the swing of things here at SCS and this is truly an honor & thrill! SO MANY amazing creations out there ... WOW I'm honored!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, for listing my hexed cards as one of your favorites. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 02:56 AM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Pat, thank yo so much for mentioning my DTGD12UnderstandBlue challenge card this week. I appreciate it so much as well as all of your wonderful and supportive comments. Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:00 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, thank you very much for mentioning my Leaping Deer card this week. I really appreciate it.

Brenda, thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:10 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have two favorites for this past week:

k dunbrook Life's Beautiful

Reddyisco F4A127: Two Birdcages
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:14 AM   #21  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks, Elaine (ChaosMom), for adding me to your list of favorites! It feels good to be stamping again and SCS is just what I need to give me the inspiration.

Thank you to Vicki for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:15 AM   #22  

Good morning all! A big thank you to Vicki (VDM) for making my CAS Live the life one of your faves. I'm truly honored!

And thank you Linda for letting me know. Your work on the weekly favorites is so very much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:19 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Here are my favs for the week:

Fast and Fab CC385 by tankgrl

Daisy Patch-CC385 by stampingout

F4A127 Roses by hobbydujour

QFTD123~Texas Fold'Em~ by hollerinastamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:32 AM   #24  
Die Cut Diva

Just a couple of days to spend in the galleries this week but oh, so much to see! Here are some of my favorites that I haven't seen mentioned...

Happy Summer by LeAnne Pugliese
Sweet 'Loll'-i-pops - CAS180, CC385 by Loll Thompson
*CAS180 TLC387 Wishing You......... by hobbydujour
WT385 is on key and in tune by palparis
Dawn's Triple Time Stamping by dostamping

Thanks for sharing your incredible talent, ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:35 AM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks for the shout out for my Texas Fold 'Em card, Polly. I am honored.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:47 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Elaine, thanks so much for including my tropical card in your list this week -- so sweet of you . And Shellie, thanks for the notice. Here are two more of my faves:

Operation Write Home Fall Cards by ebparker

Feelin' Crabby?? by Nin Nin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:53 AM   #27  
Matboard Maniac

YAH! thanks Chaos Mom for mentioning my Butterfly and Roses card. You have made my week!!!! and thanks for the awesome badge, I will wear it proudly LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:58 AM   #28  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Vicki, for mentioning my Copper and Poppies card -- and for the very nice comment you made on the card! You made the beginning of my week so much nicer!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 03:58 AM   #29  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda for starting the thread this week. I'm glad to be back helping out. I missed seeing all those beautiful cards.
Thanks to Blooms in a box(Pat), Sue28, and jasonw1(Peggy) for the mention of my cards. You know how to make a girl feel good. Thanks Vicki for the notifi
cations.
Here
are some of my favtorites.
The whole gallery from DTGD12Understand Blue....There is one amazing card after another.
DTGD12understandblue - Whiter Scene of Home by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD12UnderstandBlue LK by LindaKeal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Whiter Shade of Pale by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CFC63 - Thank you! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A127 Seeing Double by kass2667 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Missing you by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rolled Candles Card by jax46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC385 Real Wonder Island Silhouettes by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS285 Inspired Everything Eleanor by mnfroggie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS285, IC346, A country morning Hello ! by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honoring SophieLaFontaine by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD12Understandblue ~Nature's Ornaments~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I could look at this card all day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 04:18 AM   #30  
Glitter Guru

Vicki, thank you for mentioning my Inspired Friends card today, what an honor!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 04:49 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Polly, thank you so much for listing my roses card as one of your favorites. You know how much I admire your work, so I consider this a true compliment. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 04:50 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Holly, you are so kind to list my wishing you card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thank you. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 05:30 AM   #33  
Just Me

Oh, wow - thanks Vicki, for mentioning my Poppies card!!! I really appreciate it
UK ~ US ~ Spectrum Noir
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 05:31 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts

Holy moly! Thank you so much, Peggy, for mentioning my card as one of your favorites this week! I'm flattered!!

I've been so busy trying to stamp and upload cards for the challenges, I haven't had time to browse the galleries yet. Hopefully I'll find some time today after I figure out what I'm doing for today's DTGD challenges. :-)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 05:32 AM   #35  
Mad Swapper

Thanks Peggy (jasonw1) for listing me in your favorites this week! What an honor and thanks Linda for letting me know! Will pop back in later to share my favs of the week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 05:43 AM   #36  
Glitter Queen

Thank you! Thank you! Judi M. for selecting two of my projects as your favorites. I am brand new to SCS and wasn't sure how my crafting style would do over here. You selected two of my favorites! This is such an honor and I am so thankful! You made my day!

Chaosmom thank you so much for selecting my B Creative card as one of your favorites. It means so much to me especially this card because it is such a collage of items and I know its not to everyone's taste. So to see it mentioned here as one of your faves is such an honor and I am so touched. Thank you for placing a permanent smile on my face today!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 06:03 AM   #37  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks to Holly for the favorite, and to Brenda for letting me know! ♥
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 06:03 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

So many beautiful cards in the gallery this week. So glad that we have this forum to see all the ones that we sometimes miss. I haven't had much time to check out all them and leave comments. So this gives me a chance to see a lot of wonderful cards that I missed. Thanks for taking time to post your favorites.
Here are a few of mine.....

Blooms in a Box... ~Audrey's Shoes~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Memory Box Floral Collage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... QFTD122 Ina's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafts... Leapin' Lizards! F4A127 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. IC347 Agapanthus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

101Airborne.. CCEE Stampers Challenge 7-26-2012 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana.. Poinsettias for Queen Bev! by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco.. F4A127: Two Birdcages by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi.. It's a Banner Christmas by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TrishG.. Purple Silhouettes - Queen Bev by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mathilda.. SC395; CC385 'Everyday Miracles' by Mathilda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tankgrl.. Fast and Fab CC385 by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper.. CC385 Flowery Thanks by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie.. Wishing you All the best by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy nittrell.. SC395, SUOC50 For the Birds Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sweetandsassystamps.. Christmas Blessings SC395 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #40  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default My Favorites for the week ...

~Thanks, Deer~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue 2 by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD12UnderstandBlue by Dar by akronstamperdpk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

card by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tropical Birds F4A127 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A127: Two Birdcages by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birds in Elegance by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Under the Board Walk, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO251 & WT385 ~ Trust ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let Heaven and Nature Sing by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dogwood Thank You by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Bowl Me Over! by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by teal29 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You... by MackieMade - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tropical Travelogue IC346 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love does not... by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC117 ~ Randi's Song ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl challenge #125 Polka Dots Everywhere by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Samantha Walker Tag by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC387...Wildflower by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Monday! by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas joy fold by celestial_stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Diaper Cake With Removable Mobile by shargod - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Wedding - Paper Flowers by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinwheel Treat by D. Daisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia easel card by shulsart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes