Thread: die duts
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
KatarinaM's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dingmans Ferry, PA
Posts: 2,235

The actual tool that cuts is the die; the paper or other material you cut out with the die is called the die cut. I know, gets confusing

I find if I put a piece of wax or parchment paper between my die and paper, it will come out of the die much more easily, so the paper won't tear.
My Blog: Watermelon Sugar
KatarinaM is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote