Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #81  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 180 Likes on 149 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jozmoreView Post
Those were from me. I put in the extra hallmark cards that were my grandmother's. I bought them for her when she went to a nursing home so sh e could send cards. She can no longer use them so I thought I would pass them along...hope that's ok.
Jozmore, thank you so much for all of the cards. Any type of cards are welcome. The residents won't be picky when it comes to using the cards. Bless you for sending these to me for them.
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2012, 03:53 AM   #82  
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Received 37 Likes on 15 Posts

What a great month it has been! And so wonderful that you received such a great assortment of cards!!!!! I just love being part of this group!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2012, 05:23 AM   #83  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I'm a little late . . . .

Hi all! Was a little late getting my cards out, but wanted Mother to know that eleven cards will go out today to Sue Craig. Thank you both for all you do!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2012, 07:20 AM   #84  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys! Just a heads up that I am working on finalizing the May Cause for a Month and will post a link to the thread here shortly! Thank you all so much for helping Sue make a difference in the lives of the residents of Summit Pointe! I know your cards will be such a great source for them to send love and hugs to the people in their lives! Whoo hoo.....and Sue, thank YOU!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #85  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,163 Likes on 497 Posts

is may card for casue going to be up soon?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #86  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotwheelsView Post
is may card for casue going to be up soon?
Yes! Hi Linda..I will be posting it tonight! Sorry for the delay!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #87  
Stazon Splitcoast

More cards arrived from Rita-aka scootsv, from the daughter-in-law of a friend. Thank you so much Rita. We are now at 275 cards! So amazed at what God has done through you ladies for the residents at Summit Point. Bless you all.
Attached Thumbnails
APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-cards-2-scootsv_small.jpg   APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-cards-scootsv_small.jpg  
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #88  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart

Okay, finally got the challenge posted for May....so sorry! i was one day late! Here is the link:

May Mission 2012 ~ Cards for a Cause!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #89  
Stazon Splitcoast

Donna-RileyRuxpin your cards arrived today in the cutest box! I will add pictures soon to this post. Thank you for all of your beautiful cards. Bless you for participating in this cause.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #90  
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen Brown from Columbia City, Indiana, your box arrived today and must have held 300 cards or so. Didn't count them but got a picture after I finished saying, "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, look at all of these cards!" I want to thank you, your mom and sisters for this amazing donation to Summit Point. We got so many cards we are going to send some to the Ronald McDonald House here in Cleveland as well. May God bless you all for your wonderful generosity.
So humbled by your act of kindness,
Sue
Attached Thumbnails
APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-_dsc0447_small.jpg  

Last edited by bensarmom; 05-04-2012 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: adding another person to thank
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #91  
Stazon Splitcoast

More cards arrived from Sarah Raines and Jean Hoyer. Thank you ladies, we are now well over 500 cards donated to Summit Point. I hope you don't mind if I take some of them and donate them to the Ronald McDonald House here in Cleveland. They are also in need of cards for the families to use while there.
My work place is sponsoring a dinner there on the 16th, so your cards will accompany them to Ronald McDonald House. Praising God for his wonderful gifts through you ladies! This is more than I could ever have imagined!
God Bless,
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #92  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you for letting me know that the cards I sent got to you. Please use them as you see fit. So much need in this world we can do alot in our little corner. Jean Hoyer GBY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #93  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Wow....500 cards! Whoda thunk!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #94  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thank You Kay Robinson

Kay, thank you for all the beautiful cards you sent. The residents will truly be blessed by your donation.
Sue
Attached Thumbnails
APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-katherine-robinson1_small.jpg   APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-katherine-robinson2_small.jpg   APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-katherine-robinson3_small.jpg   APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-katherine-robinson4_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #95  
Stazon Splitcoast

I also received a beautiful batch of cards but it didn't have a name of who it was from. I'd like to thank you for your donation, but don't know who you are. Please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly.
Attached Thumbnails
APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-mystery-donation-cards_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #96  
Stazon Splitcoast

Cindy, and I keep getting more cards from these very generous ladies. Got two more boxes/envelopes today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2012, 04:28 AM   #97  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Thank you

Many thanks to Mothermark and Sue for hosting Apr. Cards for a Cause. And Sue, thank you for the lovely card. I'm glad my package arrived safely. God bless.

Sarah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #98  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you to Nancy Simmons from Florida for her generous donation of cards. You can see them below.
Attached Thumbnails
APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-nancy-simmons1.jpg   APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-nancy-simmons2.jpg   APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-nancy-simmons3.jpg   APRIL 2012 ~ CARDS FOR A CAUSE-nancy-simmons4.jpg  

Last edited by bensarmom; 06-06-2012 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: adding pictures and changing text
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #99  
Stazon Splitcoast

I can't believe the generosity of you ladies here on SCS. I just received another box full of cards from Barbara Davis. (I think that's the last name) from Alabama. If I don't have the last name correct, please let me know.
Thank you so much for your beautiful cards Barbara. May the Lord richly bless you for your generosity!
Hugs,
Sue

Last edited by bensarmom; 07-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: respell last name of card sender
Reply With Quote Likes