View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 10:29 AM   #1
Stampin'_Geer
Pearl-ExPert

Talking New stamper from Edmonton, Alberta

Hi!

So I have at last decided to come out of the woodwork! I have been VERY addicted to this site since last fall, it is beyond wonderful!

I am a very new stamper, just got interested in it this past summer with wedding thank you cards. I probably would have discovered this art earlier, but I was much too busy with school to consider a hobby! That being said, I just graduated from Electrical Engineering last May, and got married in August. My avatar is my Boston Terrier puppy, Newton, the first day we had him. He was 3 lbs! That is a cat toy in his mouth!

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I love this new hobby, and very much love this site. It has been useful in so many ways that I almost feel like I have been doing this forever. It certainly feels good to create, though, as I have never considered myself "creative" because I cannot draw.

But thanks for the inspiration, and I look forward to posting! (Especially comments, when I finally post one of my cards I hope people comment on it, so I guess that means I should return the favour!!!)

Have a good Friday!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!