Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending June 30

This is the place to list all the cards you put in your favorites last week.
Judi will be unavailable to post the thread for the next three weeks so Shellie, Linda, Vick, Brenda and me are helping out. Elaine will be out of town this week too.
Everyone is invited to post their favorites.
Here are some of my favorites....

susie nelson... TLC383 - Button Snails by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy LeDonne.. SC391 Serene Silhouettes Sympathy by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sweetnsassystamps.. Wideness of the Sea CC381 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin' nana.. You and Me Together by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers.. SC391, Life is Good... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wendyp81.. SC391, Life is Good... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl.. Snowy Greetings/WT381 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bararadywer82.. IC343, Baby by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl.. Coral Christmas/IC343 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the outstanding creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week. Thank you for taking the time to make someone's day!

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says "www.splitcoaststampers.com/ ..." and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favorites

I can't thank you enough for starting the thread this week, Mary! You are da bomb, and I am so grateful that you pitched in with very little notice!

Here are my favorites for the week:

kitty1wu - Planets

MrsOke - I Stink at Goodbyes by MrsOke

debdeb - Silver Linings!

B-gin-R - Hope It's Scent-sational!

Laurene - Love is Timeless

housebuiltofcards - Beautiful

Nin Nin - Bon Appetit

Nin Nin - Wishing You Well

Nin Nin - Milk It

YLM - Birthday Girl

stampit74 - Patriotic Patty

nancyt - Patriotic Betsy

Wendy Janson - W Janson 051912 2

cveneruso - CT0612 Waiting for the Parade
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Awesome galleries this week! Here are some of my favorites:

pieced traveler:
MFTWSC77 Are We There Yet? by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

still giggling:
Frogs in Underpants by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snowflake doily:
Merry Christmas by nancyt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

multicolor flourish:
Stampendous Summer Birthday by melindagleis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gotta get this nestie:
F4A123 getting scrappy kitty by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

panels and layers:
WRM - Retro Nuts by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

colorful butterfly:
SC391 High Flying by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello everyone!

Can you believe we are finishing another month and we have already had the longest day of the year and we are heading towards the end of another year? Time is passing way too quickly!

My list is shorter this week than usual....

Diamonds, Pearls and Lace by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Trail by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS281, Thoughts of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC381, CAS, TLC Happy New Home! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Romance En Francais by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppies - CAS176 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt silhouette by angelsparkly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Postage Due Thanks by stampcrave - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Watering Can by darnie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loving Memories by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD119 To Have & To Hold by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC343 Loving Memories by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aviary by LilybyGilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Sailing FS282 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabric Netting... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS176 Pink Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope every one has a wonderful 4th of July with friends and family!
Thanks to the dedicated team of notifiers here at Splitcoast. Your services are muchly appreciated.

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2012, 10:29 PM   #5  
Forum Fanatic

Good Sunday Morning, Everyone! Trying to juggle work and my god-daughter's graduation party today....Hope I make it through! Whew!

Just a little time in the gallery this week but I was lucky to find some new talent to make my list -- Here are the few pretties that I was able to catch ....hope you enjoy them too!

Happy Anniversary by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Altered Chest by true-2-you - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FTTC174 From the Desk by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding 12x12 Scrapbook Pages by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Wedding 12x12 Scrapbook Pages by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0612 Lacie with Ice Cream by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kissy Fish by Hannah Lynn (Etsy) by agovernale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's a Beautiful Day! by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

copper pot with tulips by jennie black - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A123 The Bird sings by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabric Netting... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mother's Day by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope to catch up later!

Thanks to all who share so willingly!

Thanks to All who contribute to this wonderful thread in any way....especially the Notification Team and thread starter!!! your gracious time is appreciated!

Have a great week!
Happy Crafting!

Happy 4th of July!! Everyone! Enjoy the time with your family and friends! and remember to give thanks to those who contribute to the freedoms that we enjoy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #6  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Hello ladies,
Here are a few cards that I found in my ' Favorites album ' this week...

TLC383 Reservations by tessaduck :
TLC383 Reservations by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT381, SC391, Sweet Child of Mine_vg by Vicky Gould :
WT381, SC391, Sweet Child of Mine_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A123 The Bird sings by Biffan :
Have a great and creative week,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

June has been a whirlwind for me and most of it (apart from an anniversary trip to Paris) I could have done without. So I've hardly made any cards and had very little gallery time.
But this week I did pop two cards into my favourites.

cardgarden ~ Blue Bird!

mamaxsix ~ Birthday from Scraps

Here's hoping that July will be a better month!! I miss my time here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Aw.....Thank You, Mary (jandjccc), for mentioning my "You and me together" card this week! And here I was uncertain if I should upload it or not. It was a sweet surprise to start my day this way!

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 04:49 AM   #9  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

I can't believe that it is July already....... so much talent on SCS, here are a few of my favorites;

F4A123 getting scrappy kitty by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Hexagons by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Surging Sea...SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Masked Butterfly by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

splendid daisy by mikate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Panel - Paper Wings Productions by jules_bmp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lady in Red Birthday Wishes Card by shmyrick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Hope Card by shmyrick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gardening Collage by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look forward to seeing what I missed.... Have a great day.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 04:53 AM   #10  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default My Favorites for the Week

Pretty Pink All Occasion Card.... by Ashdale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

C4C142 Rawr!!! by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tilda with Ballet Shoes by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous Foxglove Box, Book Card by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loving Memories by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stitched With Love by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Home by stampingaway - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kindness Set by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Poppy Love by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gerbera Daisies.... - Love them by jennie black - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lattice Luminary by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Adjust Your Sails by karengiron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shower Explosion Box by timacrafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly, DS58 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC391 Smooth Sailing! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden birthday by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lady Liberty by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Teachers gift, Scripture Stand by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HMF122 Lemonaide anyone? by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cabbage roses by Sandisamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC391 Good Works by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbread House by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

baby shower explosion box by adelecards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Blow Me Away card by mom2n2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You Well by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let Us Be Greatful by havonfamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

100_3027_by_memorykeeper by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Season of Friendship by BLN - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#30 My Favorite Day by rswanger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Best Way by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

plant a little sunshine by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If I could gie you only one thing for your Birthday... by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mother's Day Trellis by by ann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Day at the Beach by ddmks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You from the Little Ladies! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stars and Stripes by sseffens - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

STRAWBERRY FIELDS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Elements of Style AA Entry by Crazy4Stampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Slider Box by BarbaraNI - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Bicycle Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Chic Altered Chest by true-2-you - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a view from Kokirose, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Finch by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Surf's Up! by primpainter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graduation card, High School by trackscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by Debbbbbbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Gerbera Daisies ~ Celebrate! by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Anniversary by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nature Garden Wedding by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fun Window Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Gift for you by cutups - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You Window IC342 F4A122 WT380 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Boy by danac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VLVJun2012 Sweet Congrats by lisak911 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 05:15 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Good Morning, Mary! Thank you so much for brightening my day by listing my Coral Christmas and Snowy Greetings as favorites this week. And thank you, Shellie for letting me know.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 05:21 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mary (jandjccc) for making my day by listing my Serene Silouhettes Sympathy card as one of your favorites this week.

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

These are my favorites for the week. I have never posted favorites before, so I hope I did this correctly!

K dunbrook - Special Day in the Garden

catherinep - Vintage Blooms with a bit of Silhouette

shoogendoorn - Moonlit Serene Silhouettes

pdncurrier - ccmc208

Kathleen Lammie - Just Because for Mary

saintsrule - Faithful Friend

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #14  

Heart

some of my favorites...

FS281 Tied Star by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3 Cheers For You! by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Snowmen by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sky's the Limit Graduate by Crazy4Stampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS176 Hoppy Birthday by krischir - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS176 Dogwood by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Waves of the Sea by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC381 - A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cast Your Burdens CC381 by kellyjg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUOC48 For the Birds by Cards4Ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely As A Tree Brayered Scene with lake by juliestamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely As A Tree Brayered Scene by juliestamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD119, Queen Mary by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD119, You're on my mind (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Thanks by Speedystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The One that Didn't Make it by Cards4Ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Puff the Magic Dragon Punch Art by kaygee47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 06:16 AM   #15  
Embossing Fanatic

Thanks so much !! xxx Ann Marie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 06:39 AM   #16  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Mary for starting the thread today. I had nill time browsing the gallery this week. Here are a few I favored.

CAS176-You Rock My World by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding by joan morrison - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterflies by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
flowers from the heart by Brandy123 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coral Christmas/IC343 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This one is spectacular.

Everyone have a happy 4th. Please show me all the ones I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:01 AM   #17  
Rubber Obsessor

ChaosMom, you made my day! Thanks so much for mentioning my It's a Beautiful Day card. Thanks Tessaduck for letting me know too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Linda, your kind words have made my day! Thank you for liking my Christmas card. Funny thing is, when I made it I thought it was a "dud"!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:04 AM   #19  

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you, Mary T., for favoriting my button snail card. It was a fun card to make for the silhouette challenge on TLC. I'm honored to be considered a favorite.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you so much Peggy for liking me card this week. It was so simple and so glad I saw the tutorial for making it.
Thanks again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:11 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry I posted this one wrong. It should be...
wendyp81.... Cowlik Birthday Wishes... by wendyp81 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:11 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh my gracious! Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1) for including me in your favourites this week. And thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know. Here is my favourites list this week.
Roses, Roses and more Roses by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anemone Flower by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A123 Thank you RRR by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry it is so short but my life wasn't my own this week!
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:22 AM   #23  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you ChaosMom for mentioning my "Summer" card in your list of favorites ! Thanks also to Shellied for letting me know. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Thanks, Niki, for choosing my reservations card. It was fun to make! Who knew I'd need to know table setting etiquette for card making?

Thanks, Shellie, for the head's up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Wow! Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) for favoring my card! I am so very flattered! Thank you to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know. I am on cloud 9! I haven't had alot of time in the gallery this week but I will be back later to post some of my faves for the week. Thanks again for making my day! You ladies ROCK!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #26  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Whippetgirl, for the mention of my card....so appreciated.
Thanks also to Jandjccc aka Mary, for letting me know....wow...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 07:56 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Thank you Vicki for including my Masked Butterfly card in this week's favorites. You made my day! It was a fun card to make, wish I had thought of the idea on my own!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #28  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Shellied for mentioning my card Love is Timeless. I had one of those weeks that I felt a lack of confidence in my cardmaking so I decided to clean my studio which helps me get jump-started sometimes. This card was bits and pieces of things I came across. I appreciate the kind comments! Thank you jandjcc (Mary T.) for letting me know.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #29  
Stampin' Fool

A big thank you chaosmom for putting my card in the favorite of the week.

greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #30  

Thank you, Peggy (jasonw1) for mentioning my Romance En Francais and Poppies cards this week ---- so appreciated!!! Thanks to jandjccc for letting me know!

Here's a couple of my favorites for this week:

allee's F4A123 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Water You Up To _pb by peanutbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:10 AM   #31  
Gabfest Goddess

So sweet of you all to pick my cards. It's such an honor when you realize how many cards are posted here.
I picked a couple cards this week:
Pink Hope Card Pink Hope Card by shmyrick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Layered Sympathies Layered Labels Sympathy by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Slider Box Slider Box by BarbaraNI - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #32  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Peggy, for mentioning my Happy Sailing card! I'm so happy you liked it and honored to be in your faves!

Thanks, Mary, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:14 AM   #33  

Thank you so much, Trish for mentioning my card! You're so sweet!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #34  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thanks so much, LilyLynn, for mentioning my Thank You Window card! I'm so honored to be in your faves!

Thanks, Mary, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #35  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I feel so honored that you mentioned "To Have & To Hold" in your favorites, Peggy (aka Jasonw1)... You have made my day, and I so appreciate your kind comments... Thank you for the heads up, Shellie..... Also a special thanks out to Mary (jandjccc) for this thread start up............
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:25 AM   #36  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you so much, Trish! What a nice surprise to see this morning!!
Stamping Tech for Technique Tuesday
Happy to be a Fan Club Member!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #37  

Wow! This never gets old! Thank you do much Shellie for favoriting my Scent-sationsal card this week! And thank you to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Lilylynn for mentioning my Sympathy Finch card! I feel blessed to be included in this wonderful arena! Thank you so much Mary T, for letting me know, I appreciate you too!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am sorry, thank you LeeAnn, (whippetgirl) for ALSO mentioning my Sympathy Finch card! I didn't see it the at first, but I am so grateful!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2012, 08:40 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much for mentioning my acorn card, Brenda. What a great anniversary gift it was
My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes