View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #37
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much to tessaduck for picking my field flowers as one of her favorites and too Crafts for my With Sympathy card, And to my special friend Holstein" who makes the gallery shine every week " for picking 2 of my cards. Also a special thanks to Ellentaylor and vdm. All of you have put a big smile on my face and a joy in my heart for your kindness. Thanks also to the girls who keep us posted. They are super.

My fav's this week are....

snOwflakes.. SC388 Just Believe Thank You Card by sn0wflakes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. *SC388 Just a Note by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonwI.. A Rose is a Rose.... by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly.. QFTD116 From the Heart by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinshauna... CC378 Smile Flowers by stampinshauna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... TLC380 Or challenge by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT378 Banner Birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DiHere.. WT378 - Nautical Father's Day by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm.. IC340 Take Care Flowers by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix.. Wedding Banner by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri.. Apothecary Banners by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen.. Vintage Yellow by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sweetandsassystamps.. Hands Free Butterflies F4A120 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tressaduck.. F4A120 Birthday Blessings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ellentaylor.. Feminine Graduation Invitations by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fauxme.. QFTD116 Happiness Shared Artichoke Suede by fauxme - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi.. Dots for Queen Taylor by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!