View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #13
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello! I have to get this done before I fall asleep...I was up really early this morning (and the early gene is one that I was born with out) and my husband and I cleaned out our storage unit...before the heat of the day set in. Glad to have it done...enough said!

Here are my favorites this week. I know I missed MANY as I was not in the gallery very much.

FS278...Thank You Kindly by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS173 Joy by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS173 Baby blocks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC380 Or challenge by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC380 Triple Tiered Easel Hearts by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:SC388 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fresh Cut Bloomers by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coneflowers En Francais by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Black and White ...again by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CBC145 Thank You by pat33 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs for Grethel by jodi r. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendship...a Million Little Things by sasha728 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Teacher Thank You by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTWSC75 - Let Yourself Go by stampinjewelsd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Morning In The Orient! by cardgarden - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rustic Wedding by trishscards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolour butterflies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life in Your Years - ODBDSLC111 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Springtime by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies In Flight... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=261515

I didn't get to go through today's gallery..... I hope everyone has a wonderful sunday tomorrow. I know I am sleeping in!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 06-09-2012 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: missed one of the cards I wanted to add
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!