View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:22 PM   #11
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Judi (Crafts) for your mention of my card. I am truly honored, you have made my day.... Thank you again....

Here are a few of mine;

Wedding Banner by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC380 Triple Tiered Easel Hearts by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC380 Or challenge by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fresh Cut Bloomers by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC378 Framed Floral Friend by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC388 Just Believe Thank You Card by sn0wflakes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT378 - Nautical Father's Day by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD116 F4A120 Hello Sunshine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a Note Kraft {New Memory Box} by identicaltriplets - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC340 Hoping You're on the Mend. by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC340 Whimsical Pink by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Popped up Rose - Queen 116 by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD116 From the Heart by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dots for Queen Taylor by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I may be back....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!