View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
tessaduck
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Heart  FAVORITES for the week ending June 10, 2012

Graduation! I just returned from an incredible ceremony for a former student, graduating from high school. I felt honored to be invited and then included at her family gathering. She was happy to receive a hand made card from me, especially as it included cash. *grin*

Graduations, weddings, Fathers’ Day, whatever-- This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Mary (jandjccc),
Elaine (ChaosMom), Linda (Holstein), Judi (Crafts), and me, Brenda (tessaduck). 

Here’s a few from my list....

just beautiful:
CC378 Field Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

amazing pond scene:
Crane Window TLC380 CC378 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fabulous tiered triple easel:
TLC380 Triple Thanks by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautiful white flowers:
Tranquil Beauty jhg 6_8 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

powerful image and sentiment:
Crown of Thorns by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

purple pansies:
Black and White with splash of Purple by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

green on green:
SC388 Green and Green by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day. 

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 3 June to 10 June.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!