View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 04:36 AM   #65
lylacfey
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnephelps View Post
Ok, how do you put the pictures in so they are little thumbnails that you click on to get big? Sorry for the huge pictures in the previous post, although you certainly can see every detail, LOL!
I posted pictures awhile back and they came out huge. I am a computer geek. You would think I know the tips & tricks. I don't know either, lol. I loved your desk. I had fun snooping. I am trying to figure out what is in the spray bottle. I love your blender idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelrose View Post
My search for glycerin online yielded lots of hits, and a lot of them were not 100% glycerin, but products for hair and skin and the like that contained glycerin. Some of the "pure glycerin" is listed as "vegetable glycerin". Good to use for cleaner?

I found one by Humco and one by Gabels that said they were pure glycerin. Can someone who is making this stuff give me a brand name? I don't want to make something that ends up destroying my stamps.

And is plain old Johnson's baby shampoo okay to use? That's found easily enough. Some of the baby washes have stuff added to them (scents, etc.) and, again, I'd rather fork over the $$ for stamp cleaner than make something that will cost me $$$$$$$$$$ in lost stamps.

Ha, I know I am complicating this more than I need to. But I apparently need to.
Your complicating it more than you need too, ROFL! I do that all the time. Don't buy Humco. That is the one I was talking about that has additives. You want 100% Vegetable Pure Glycerin. I am using Hobby Lobby's brand right now. I can't remember the name at the moment. You can buy Glycerin in your health food store too. I don't smoke but I know a lot of e-cig smokers use glycerin for something in their cigarettes. I guess you can buy 100% pure glycerin from e-cig sellers.

Yes, you can use Johnson's baby shampoo. I used Johnson's almost exclusively for a long time. I switched over to Equate recently because it's the same and I liked the price better. Johnson's plain baby shampoo is just fine. I avoid the ones with the special scents too like lavender or eucalyptus.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!