View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 01:13 AM   #60
lylacfey
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelrose View Post
Apparently you can buy glycerin in the drug store. I have never seen it, but then I have never looked for it.

I also don't know exactly what "baby wash" is. Baby shampoo? Liquid baby soap? Is there a particular brand? Again, no idea what is out there.
That's the recipe I use. Glycerin is so hard to find in drugstores now. I buy my glycerin in the soap making aisle of my craft store. I can get a big bottle for around $6. I use a coupon to make it cheaper. I make soap and beauty products too. Don't buy the glycerin in WalMart's health area. That brand has additives to it. You want 100% glycerin.

I am not a Nana or Mama. I am redhead with sensitive skin. Baby wash is liquid baby soap. You can also use baby shampoo. I use WalMart's Equate Baby Wash Baby Shampoo combo. I don't know why it's a combo since it's pretty much all the same. I bought a big pump bottle for $5. The smell is heavenly. I use a lot of baby wash for a lot of things. You can buy baby shampoo/baby wash at your local Dollar Tree. I think DT's version is more watery.

If you add a couple of drops of rose water to your stamp cleaner it will smell like Stampin Up.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!