View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #253
c-mouse
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM123 View Post
Good morning, Forest Friends! Just stopping by to say "Hi" before I dedicate the day to some serious card making.

Pansy, my DH had knee replacement surgery 8 years ago and it made a huge difference in his everyday life. He says he wishes he had done it sooner. Not to say that the first couple days post surgery were easy. But he followed doctors and therapists directions to the letter and had a great outcome.

Jeanette, I sure wish I could have some of your peas! Yum!!
I had my left knee done January of 2011.....so DH knows what a difference it can make....Instead of considering it for himself however, he is encouraging me to have my right one done (it needs it) but I tell him I am too busy.... My outcome was great also....and I'm not truely afraid of having the other one done.....I just don't want to give up the time it takes to recuperate and have PT.....isn't that silly of me....but the first time I could see having it done would be Halloween......unless the Doc could squeeze me in the last week of July and I have 6 weeks before I hit the road again for photography affairs........LOL!

Card Sketch Challenge 1-227 done only 396+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-90 and sweating

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!