View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #3913
DianeCraft
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiP View Post
I bought 3 white notebooks this week, and last night, I applied rub-ons to the covers. I'm really pleased with how they came out. Planning to sell them with a pen with each.

I also picked up some really cheap colour pencils/felt markers, so I'm packaging them up with some little scribble pads as gifts for kids to sell for 50cents or $1.

Also, about to try to cover some little notepads with paper, decorate them somehow and probably do a pen with the paper inserted in the barrel. We don't stock RSVP pens in Australia (which I would LOVE to use) and it's not cost-effective buying from overseas.

I could write you a 10 minute read on all the other stuff I have made or plan to make, but I won't!! My friend & I be doing stalls here in October/November/December. We did a few last year (and I've done several myself over the years). We'll never make much money out of it, but it's fun and provides an outlet for all our creativity!
Please do share your past and future craft items. I love to hear what others are working on.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!