View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #16
GWTW Junkie
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa59 View Post
Thanks everyone. You have all been very informative.

I am neither happy nor unhappy with my current demo. I found her via the Stampin Up demo search last September or October. I order from her via her Stampin Up page and get my goodies delivered from UPS. It's all very impersonal, no communication at all.

I did get an Occasions Mini in the mail but I'm not sure if she sent it or if that came automatically from Stampin Up.

Maybe I should bite the bullet and spend the $20 to attend one of her meetings. People who go in June will get a catalog. That way I can meet her in person and get a better sense of whether she cares one way or the other if I'm her customer.
Oooh, that's kinda sad. Not even a thank you email??? That would be the barest of bare minimums, I would think! I just talked about this at my last demo meeting. I got an online order for .95 cents one time (a My Digital Studio download) and I still sent a personal thank you email!! Gratitude is important!
One thing I would note, and maybe someone mentioned it already, is that this is the first time we demos have been able to mail the catalogs individually direct from Stampin' Up. So... you may want to contact her (or another demo) and make sure you get one when they come out. We're all still learning the process and seeing what is going to work for our customers.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!