View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
Stazon Splitcoast
Phantom's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 13,752

You can "dab" a sponge and get a more speckled effect or you can thoroughly blend with a sponge -- and probably 18 degrees in between .

If I use a sponge or the Inksseentials blending tool (which is essentially a type of sponge on an applicator), then I'll call it sponging. The finished effect should make it obvious that a specific technique was used with the sponge -- if the ink is blended, then it's blended; if it's stippled then it's tapped or dabbed on.
Phantom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote