View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 04:44 AM   #30
dottiejdavis
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocandiox View Post
I pre-ordered them a couple of weeks ago... then in a moment of "what was I thinking spending all that money on markers" I did more reading, and googling, and watching videos and while I think they do look nice I cancelled my pre-order... the tombows from what everyone said here, and all my reading/watching, are excellent and have a far wider range of colors so I think I'm going to pick and choose the ones I want of those and go from there. I already have almost off of Tims distress pads so I could always use water brush with the actual pads if I want a specific color. Now to find the best prices on the Tombows (it never ends does it? LOL)
No it never ends with product choices. There are so many lines of "everything" that is the problem. Well, a problem and a great thing in a lot of ways. But, I find that I just have to evaluate if I truly do need more. I love the Tombow markers but the colors of the Distress Inks I absolutely love , love, love, too. And when I am in the middle of a project I just want to grab the right color to match and go with it. I use the Distress Inks almost exclusively; have been using the same pads for well over 8 years and have not had to reink them! I haven't received my order yet for the new DI markers so I can't comment on how good the pens are.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!