Old 03-22-2012, 04:15 AM   #38
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinmama72inpa View Post
Ladies, I have been sitting here looking at all these beautiful cards. My mom is going to be so surprised. I haven't said anything to her about her receiving them so when the butterflies begin to fill her mailbox, she isn't going to know what to do. Butterflies hold a special place in our family's hearts because they are they emblem for the LUPUS foundation. Lupus is an autoimmune diease and can be very painful. My grandmother had it, along with some other health issues and lost her fight in 2001. My uncle, aunt, and two great aunts all have it. My mom, thank God doesn't so far. I am tested every six months for the markers. Fortunately, I haven't shown any markers yet. Thank you so much for your kindness. My mom is definitely going to love her butterflies.
Today is the day! Happy Birthday Joan! Tee hee! Thanks Emily for the kind words here! I am so pleased with your mom's gallery! Wowza..she is gonna get some awesome butterflies! I hope that this will be a birthday she will always remember.....hugs to you..thanks for giving us the opportunity to make her day special!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!