View Single Post
Unread 03-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #2335
sillyfilly
Stazon Splitcoast

Well it's good to catch up with everyone. Sounds like every body is busy.

Lesley, I hope your morning went well. How nice to be able to honor Steve's memory. I'm sure it was an honor for his family.
I'm glad you are done with your test. The prep is awful.
That SU demo sure came up with some cute ideas. I bought the punch but not the stamps to go with it. I figured I could come up with ideas w/o the stamps.

Shirt, my husband is going to retire next year. I love him dearly but man I can't imagine being together so much! I know it's hard to help your husband because they have the least patience with us.

Greenie I am with you...Praise the Lord for heating pads! I use it just about every day. Your pictures are so good. I'm glad you got to be there and that you enjoyed yourself. Yeah I'm loving those punches. Right now I am making thank you cards. We are having a progressive dinner at church Saturday night and I am making ty cards for the people's houses I am going to. My husband isn't going so my 19 year old niece and I are going together. Everyone meets at a local restaurant. The people who live out of town make the hourderves (bad spelling) and from there we go to the different houses. I'm not sure how many people are making them so I am making several extra cards. My niece is so excited about us sending the cards. They will be from both of us. I am making home made chicken noodle soup for my niece to serve at her house. This is the mother of the girl I am going with.

CA I'm happy for you. I know whomever comes to your house will be shown love and caring. It's a lot you are taking on. It takes a special person to be a foster parent. A good one anyway.

Pat I hope you are doing well. I haven't seen any posts from you for awhile which makes me worry about your hands. Know you are in my prayers.

Tater I sure hope your hands getting better. Is it one or both hands? You have been through a lot of trials. Praying for strength.

Brat how you be? Spencer has a second cast? How did I miss that? It seems like it's been going on a long time.

Kathy you sure are pumping out those cards. You are going to have a huge stash before long!

Jan, Wendy and Jill hope you ladies are all doing good.

I am working on getting on getting pictures taken of all the pretty cards I have received from my friends here on SCS. I need to get an album to show these beautiful cards you ladies have sent me. Forgive me for not getting this done sooner.

Well I'll catch da but tomorrow so we can chat again!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!