View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #2320
~CA~
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabcre8tive View Post
Oooh, what fab pic's of that handsome grandson. You can tell they all enjoyed doing the play. I can't get mail through to you either.

Well, the bus is parked in my drive right now. I am the Physical therapy assistant. I am ready to quit, the pay is bad and so is the patient. I think I only have a hand full of hair left. Ready for this man to go back to work. If only he was able.

Hope your shoulder is better.

I am trying to get some cards cranked out and get a little ahead so I don't have to worry about that the week of the wedding. It is almost here. I got the caterer sat up so I don't have to ruin any food for the guests.

My daughter was here a week so that took up a lot of my time, too. I will get this bus back on the road as soon as possible.

CA going to have some excitement in your house with a sweet little boy. Who is going to watch him when you come to visit here?

Yep, that Kathy is cranking cards out faster than I can find them. She is a card making machine.

Good to see Joy and Jan here. Wendy, too.

Sorry Tate, you had to wear pink goggles for my last challenge card. I guess I could have made the blanket yellow and the moon purple.

Hey Lesley and Brat. Hope all is well with you.

If I left anyone out, I am sorry, I only have one milligram of brain left these days.

Hugs to all.
I've already informed the licensing worker that I will be going out of town on June 7th thru the 11th, and she said they'd arrange respite care for me. No worries! My mom goes to the Arbors, if I have a foster child, he'll go to another foster home for 5 days, Alicia will come here to stay with Eddie and the pets, so we're all set!!

Fan Club Member (10 years)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!