View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #2312
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan - love your card LOL - you are too funny - the technique turned out looking gorgeous on that sunset!! Les, glad that is over - I agree the prep is worse than the actual colonoscopy -
I am so pooped (sorry, Lesley, talking about that after what you did yesterday!) after this weekend with all the running and go back for therapy on the shoulder tomorrow - boy do I need it! - thank the Lord for heating pads!

CA, hooray for you - you got your license - now just waiting on a little guy who needs some extra loving attention!!

Braticus, how's Spencer doing with that second cast - healing right yet - did you get back on your normal workload doing what you prefer ?? Keeping the prayers coming...

Tater - hoping the rest your one hand is getting helps a lot in the healing process - don't worry, for goodness sakes, about cards right now - we love you no matter whether you can do cards or not!

Pat, thanks for keeping in touch with me, Sis! Nice to know that you got my back!! LOL! Yep, I got yours too!!!

Silly - got your little fat envelope today - TOO MUCH!!! and I love the card you sent - keep up the wonderful work - your cards are evolving like crazy - better rvery week, Sistah! you having fun with those punches, GF?? The flowers you are making are looking amazing!!

PS - for all da Sistahs - Brat told me a while back to make sure I put TSC ON EVERY CARD I MADE in the KEYWORDS - so it would go to the Twisted Sistah's gallery - that way we get to see everyone's cards IN ONE PLACE (instead of running to each individual gallery and maybe - Heaven forbid - missing someone's - if you are not doing this, you might want to start - heheheh - wouldn't want to miss anyone's wonderful creations, ya know!!

Kathy - Man, oh man, are you under the gun doing all those DT's right now - Do you even have time to breathe??? I am having a hard time keeping up with all the cards you have been putting in the galleries - I am not there and then I go in after a day or two and SHAZAM -there are 4-5 of your cards that showed up since the last time I did . You are burning the candle at both ends!!

Shirt, what is going on there at Harrisburg, IL?? miss you driving the bus - are we parked somewhere now taking a break - how the pups? all behaving?? Tig's therapy going okay?? I will be checking for some cards from you soon - at least I get a heads up from your blog posts!!

Jill, I have a lot of trouble falling asleep too - thus, the late night hours, then I can't get up and go like I used to in the morning - just putting up with it now!!

Ok, this chapter is done in tonight's 'novel' - taking a wee break after the weekend I just had - here's a couple more pictures----enjoy - the kids did a fantastic job on this musical, and they had a blast!!
Attached Thumbnails
2011-tyee-sophomore-year-342.jpg   2011-tyee-sophomore-year-447.jpg   2011-tyee-sophomore-year-500.jpg   2011-tyee-sophomore-year-531.jpg  

Last edited by irishgreensue; 03-21-2012 at 09:55 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!