Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-15-2012, 05:01 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Papertrey customer service announcement from the newsletter

I know that this was posted in the "Frustrated with PTI" thread buut it deserves it's own space altogether.

This mass email was sent out this morning.

Customer Service Update

We would like to sincerely thank each and every one of our customers for their patience and understanding during this difficult transitional period. We realize with the launch of our new website there have been many issues. Please accept our sincerest apologies if you have been affected by these problems, and know that we are working diligently to resolve the remaining issues as quickly as possible.

Due to the number of issues we have experienced, our customer service department has been working tirelessly to respond to every email that has been submitted to customer service. Much to our dismay, they have had difficulty moving through the backlog because of the time we are dedicating to each individual email, making sure each customer is taken care of to the best of our abilities. Because we are concerned that customers with critical issues are not being helped in an acceptable amount of time, we will be clearing out our customer service inbox so that those customers with critical issues can resubmit their email and be taken care of as quickly as possible. This clearing out will help eliminate many emails mentioning issues that have already been resolved due to the hard work put in behind the scenes with the website and allow those with current unresolved issues to the forefront and be better served.

We ask that anyone who has heard back from a customer service representative, to wait one week to resubmit their customer service email as the issue/issues may have already been resolved or will be resolved by the end of this week (3/16/2012).

Who should submit/resubmit an email to customer service:

� A customer with a missing order.

� A customer in need of a shipping refund due to a gift

certificate or template

� A customer who has not received their template.

� A customer who has not received their new gift certificate

code.

� A customer that is missing an item from their order.

� A customer who has received a damaged item.

We respectfully ask customers with the following issues to resubmit their customer service inquiries after April 1st:

� Website/Business suggestions

� Stock questions - We will be sending updates via email on

popular out of stock items.

� Non-critical account issues

As the March release quickly approaches, we would like to share with you the following issues that have now been resolved:

� You will no longer incur shipping charges for Gift Certificates

or downloads.

� The list of states has been updated, making it easier at

checkout.

� When you log into your account, you are now able to see the

tracking numbers for your orders that have shipped.

� All 5% Discounts have been refunded.

� All Gift Certificate requests have been completed.

Again, we are so thankful for everyone's patience. We know it has been difficult, but we are committed to making your shopping experience a great one. As with all good things, it takes time to work through the small bumps in the road. Thank you again for your continued, unwavering support.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 05:13 AM   #2  
Inking Addict

Wow...telling a customer when to email! I have never ordered from this company and never will.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 05:29 AM   #3  
Hardware Hotshot

They are deleting all previous emails to CS and asking people to resubmit them again.
I am not sure how already aggravated customers will feel about having their original emails deleted and spending time to resubmit their problems again.

Plus they are going forward with the March release .
Amazing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

I wasn't really impressed.

Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 05:34 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara JayView Post
They are deleting all previous emails to CS and asking people to resubmit them again.
I am not sure how already aggravated customers will feel about having their original emails deleted and spending time to resubmit their problems again.

Plus they are going forward with the March release .
Amazing

I'm VERY aggravated!! My issue is from before the release and many others have issues from before then! I've tried to be very patient but the email just sent me over the edge today!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 05:46 AM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

I'll say the same thing here that I did on the other thread...

When I read the customer NON-service email this morning, my mouth just dropped open in amazement. I cannot believe they are deleting all of the emails and expect people to resubmit emails by the "rules" that PTI has set forth. It's almost like they are expecting people to just give up and go away. This is the most arrogant bunch of people I have ever heard of. What company sends emails like that?!?!? ...and then gets more orders!!! I wonder if the designers for PTI can jump ship and go out on their own. They have such amazing artwork. Being associated with this company makes me wonder if these designers - some being around SCS since I joined in 2002, are aware that working for a shady company is not so great for your reputation. I am ashamed that I have ever purchased stamps from this company - albeit very few. They won't miss my purchases (2 in the last 5 years), but they certainly will never get a penny of my money again. Hopefully they won't get yours either!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

I am completely aghast at the stupidity of the people who make the customer service decisions at PTI.

After putting out an SOS to their design team yesterday and getting "all hands on deck" to deal with the plethora of complaints on the forums, there was a glimmer of hope that maybe this ship could be saved from sinking.

By deleting the customer's e-mails, some of whom have been waiting for a MONTH for resolution, PTI has essentially hit the proverbial iceberg.

To the DT: get off the boat, now. YOU are what we love about PTI, and we will still love you if you choose to leave. In fact, we may even have MORE respect for you.

To Nichole: You are an artistic genius and the reason why I started buying from PTI. I will go on the record as saying that your release posts this month were less than inspired. I am not surprised, because if I were in your shoes I would have a very difficult time being creative. If there is any way that you can save yourself from this mess, please do so.

To the owners of PTI: (and yes, I know Nichole is one of the partners in the company) I will continue to spread the word about your shoddy service and complete lack of respect for your customers. Perhaps my voice isn't enough, but I know that there are many others who will join me.

To the customers who STILL support PTI: Order at your own risk and please, do not come crying to the forums or elsewhere when you are stuck in the customer service quagmire. You have been warned, and you chose to ignore it.

To anyone with outstanding GCS or reward points: CASH OUT NOW! This ship is sinking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:03 AM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMcAreeView Post
I'm VERY aggravated!! My issue is from before the release and many others have issues from before then! I've tried to be very patient but the email just sent me over the edge today!
Another VERY aggravated & frustrated customer!!! Even though my issue is from the February release, and I have received 2 non-answers from customer service in the meantime, I jumped through their hoop with the important "Old Gift Certificate" email as well and am tired of being told when & how I should get my customer service issues handled or NOT handled as is the case. And now all of these emails are being deleted. This is positively ridiculous and certainly not any way to treat customers.

Deb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:12 AM   #9  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGoddessView Post
I am completely aghast at the stupidity of the people who make the customer service decisions at PTI.

After putting out an SOS to their design team yesterday and getting "all hands on deck" to deal with the plethora of complaints on the forums, there was a glimmer of hope that maybe this ship could be saved from sinking.

By deleting the customer's e-mails, some of whom have been waiting for a MONTH for resolution, PTI has essentially hit the proverbial iceberg.

To the DT: get off the boat, now. YOU are what we love about PTI, and we will still love you if you choose to leave. In fact, we may even have MORE respect for you.

To Nichole: You are an artistic genius and the reason why I started buying from PTI. I will go on the record as saying that your release posts this month were less than inspired. I am not surprised, because if I were in your shoes I would have a very difficult time being creative. If there is any way that you can save yourself from this mess, please do so.

To the owners of PTI: (and yes, I know Nichole is one of the partners in the company) I will continue to spread the word about your shoddy service and complete lack of respect for your customers. Perhaps my voice isn't enough, but I know that there are many others who will join me.

To the customers who STILL support PTI: Order at your own risk and please, do not come crying to the forums or elsewhere when you are stuck in the customer service quagmire. You have been warned, and you chose to ignore it.

To anyone with outstanding GCS or reward points: CASH OUT NOW! This ship is sinking.

AMEN!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I work for a publisher of magazines. Customer service is very important to our company, and we are asked to respond to every request (and if we can't right away, we send a quick note letting the customer know we are backlogged but WILL get back to them soon).

If I purged my inbox and asked people to re-submit their queries, I would most likely be fired. :-/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:32 AM   #11  
Stampin' Fool

"dear credit card company, mortgage company, car lease people, hospital billing, IRS, insurance people, and everyone else who has gone to the trouble of sending me a bill this month,

I am afraid I can't cope with all your letters at the moment so I will be putting them in the bin. Please resend them if they are important. If not, go away.

We value your services."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:35 AM   #12  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by LancasterLurkerView Post
"dear credit card company, mortgage company, car lease people, hospital billing, IRS, insurance people, and everyone else who has gone to the trouble of sending me a bill this month,

I am afraid I can't cope with all your letters at the moment so I will be putting them in the bin. Please resend them if they are important. If not, go away.

We value your services."
ROFL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:38 AM   #13  
Hardware Hotshot

"And dear mortgage company, I apologize I accidentally sent you a check for my car loan. If you could mail it to me in a postage-paid envelope, I will be sure to get right on getting it out to the correct place."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #14  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. I'm so sorry that PTI has such a problem with servicing those pesky customers. I'm going to lighten their load by not being one of their customers, then. And to the unwavering supporters, can I just say that if you really cared about PTI, then you really shouldn't place any orders, either. We wouldn't want to burden them, now, would we?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #15  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzza111View Post
I am completely disgusted with the three stooges who run PTI! There are people who've waited WEEKS for a customer service response and this is what they get. PTI can't handle the mess THEY created so they are just going to delete everything and start over!

Wow, if this isn't a big o'l middle finger to customers I don't know what is!

Ami
I have been waiting MONTHS for customer service to resolve the Anniversary set Debacle! PTI just continues to amaze me (and not in a good way) with their incredible customer service.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #16  
Hardware Hotshot

Ami, missing the reference to former dt members?

Hoping the downed forums is a sign the web dude is implementation some of the changes people suggested yet again yesterday in Dawns thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow. This is just unbelievable.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #18  
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:

I couldn't have said it better.

I've been a PTI customer from the very first release. No way am I ordering tonight. More money for Alma over at TCP when her new stamps come out soon. She's got more customer service skills in one hair on her head than all of PTI put together.

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #19  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSNView Post
I couldn't have said it better.

I've been a PTI customer from the very first release. No way am I ordering tonight. More money for Alma over at TCP when her new stamps come out soon. She's got more customer service skills in one hair on her head than all of PTI put together.

Linda
Hooray for Alma! I've had fantastic customer service with TCP and several other member companies here, and its far less stress and actually fun to work with them as far as DT responsiveness, interaction with actual owners of companies, fast shipping, and you have a better impression that they care about you as a customer. that's where I want to spend more money. I love much of PTIs products but I don't feel like its worth it right now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #20  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Hey everyone - just a gentle reminder about our site posting rules prohibiting disparaging people.

Discussion of service issues, etc. is fine, but please do not make negative personal comments about individuals in our forums. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #21  
LSN
Glitter Guru

Anyone else not able to login to the PTI forum now? I can't even get the resend password thing to recognize that I am a forum member.

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #22  
Crimping Master

Lydia..you are 100% correct. I appologize for anything I said about any one person. I think we get just as frustrated on-line as we do IRL and sometimes we all say things more hasrchly than we should.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #23  
LSN
Glitter Guru

I'm almost wondering if the IT guy made a huge error doing something with the forum. I haven't been very vocal on the PTI forums as my cs issues (while I have had a few) were nothing compared to what others have gone through. I've never been reprimanded on their forum or really commented on any of the really heated threads. So I can't really seeing being banned.

This whole situation just makes me sad as I really like their products. The CS side of things is what I have issue with. I have always looked forward to release times and even liked a few things from this release. If I had ordered tonight it would have only included a few things from this release and a few items from my never ending wishlist. It just makes me sad. Paper rafting should be fun, not something that contributes to my stress level.

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #24  
LSN
Glitter Guru

Well I had to reregister on the PTI forum as a new member. I did post a question asking what happened to my profile to which the IT/Admin guy advised that he was doing some maintenance on the site and then the website kind of hung there. My profile was deleted completely but apparently done so in error.

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #25  
Kookie Creator

What a great idea! I get too much email at my work everyday. I think I'll just delete everything and post a notice at my desk telling people to email important things to me again.

PTI needs some good technical advisors NOW! Half their problems are related to tech issues and the mysterious "IT guy". The other half is bad decisions like deleting all email!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #26  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, did PTI get in over their head when they started their business. I know sometimes the artistic person is not the best business person so find someone reliable to help you or else you end up with a mess like PTI is in!

I have a problem with a recent order. (don't order from them often but saw their new Movers and Shakers dies) Guess i will HAVE to send my previous query after April1 since I need a die. I ordered a set of 4 dies (2 for each slider). I got 3? How am I supposed to make both types of the slider cards with 1 1/2 sets?Also, can't rationalize just 'kissing off' $26.00 on this purchase or am i only out $6.50? How hard can it be to match 2 compatible dies per slider and place them into a plastic bag? (Actually ordered a different die set and the plastic bag had a opening along one side but everything was present and accounted for. This time the bag was whole but missing a die.)

Let me add, I got a pre-printed 'Thank you' note with my order:

"Please accept our sincerest thanks for your valued business. We look forward to exceeding your expectations in both quality and service."

I haven't been waiting as long as some of you but NO I am not impressed with the way they are treating their customers. There are so many more worthy businesses in the craft area that are struggling and WANT to have satisfied, happy return customers that I hope benefit from this debacle.

Last edited by Crafter 4 Life; 03-15-2012 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Add info
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #27  
Hardware Hotshot

And now there's a bunch of complaints that the rewards points aren't accurate...people are missing some. if you do plan to order tonight, check your point accuracy first
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #28  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzza111View Post

And something new last night, when paying with gift certificates, you were charged shipping.

Guess if things get bad, they'll just delete the customer service emails again and start fresh.

Ami
I'm pretty sure they meant that previously there was a problem with customers being charged shipping when they were PURCHASING gift certificates not using the gift certificates to pay for an order. If you are paying with gift certificates, you should be charged shipping.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2012, 04:47 PM   #29  
Insane Embellisher

It's true that they said they had fixed the problem of being charged shipping on electronicly "mailed" gift certificates.

I believe the issue last night was that when customers were using gift certificates to purchase items and the total cost of their items exceeded the amount to qualify for free shipping, they were still being charged shipping. PTI had said earlier in the day that GC's were "just like cash", so if their total purchase included GC's used met the free shipping, they should not have been charged for shipping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #30  
Pearl-ExPert

In other gift certificate news – currently, the system can apply only one GC to an order. If you are trying to apply multiple GCs (particularly if you'd like the total to allow your order to qualify for free shipping), you're out of luck.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2012, 02:15 AM   #31  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Quote:

We value your services."
I busted out laughing. Why didn't I send e-mails tonight instead of paying bills.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2012, 05:05 AM   #32  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 785 Likes on 321 Posts

Quote:

We value your services."
Ha ha haaaaa haaa lol rotflmao!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Too funny
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

PTI needs to hire a public relations person or at least hire someone else to be the voice of the company. Whoever is coming up with the "answers" to their problems really sucks at their job.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Skype™ to Tangerine Dream

Quote:

PTI's biggest problem is their complete disregard for their customers! Your post is VERY well written and I would absolutely listen to your "voice" if I hadn't already decided to never shop PTI again. One voice does matter, I shared my "concerns" with them to my stamping friends after reading a very "non-customer service" email from them last year. Most of them have stopped buying from PTI I'd rather give my stamp money to a company that respects its customers, instead of treating them as if they should feel privileged to be their customer. It is ashamed to see Nichole's brilliant creative mind "sink" but they brought it on themselves.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #35  
Die Cut Diva

Happy St Patricks Day

Lets all just take a break for the weekend. Bring out some stamping supplies you haven't seen for awhile or something still in the package you have been meaning to find the time to play with. Enjoy the first signs of Spring or drink some green beer even!

When Monday comes ( a business day) maybe there will be light at the end of the tunnel or a new outlook. Regardless you will have new energy to tackle this.

Take a deep breath and relax. There are worse things in life. (really)

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #36  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tangerine DreamView Post
PTI's biggest problem is their complete disregard for their customers! Your post is VERY well written and I would absolutely listen to your "voice" if I hadn't already decided to never shop PTI again. One voice does matter, I shared my "concerns" with them to my stamping friends after reading a very "non-customer service" email from them last year. Most of them have stopped buying from PTI I'd rather give my stamp money to a company that respects its customers, instead of treating them as if they should feel privileged to be their customer. It is ashamed to see Nichole's brilliant creative mind "sink" but they brought it on themselves.
I haven't shopped at PTI for quite a while but I keep hoping that the light will go on at some point and they will (consistently) do the right thing. I still love the stamps and cardstock and hope to be able to order again some day in the future.
Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2012, 06:33 AM   #37  
Insane Embellisher

Another satisfied customer of PTI!!! Get mine today!!! YEAH!!!

Here's how my order was handled...

Out for Delivery
March 23, 2012, 8:37 am
MARTINSVILLE, VA 24112
Delivery Confirmation�

Sorting Complete
March 23, 2012, 8:27 am
MARTINSVILLE, VA 24112

Arrival at Post Office
March 23, 2012, 3:12 am
MARTINSVILLE, VA 24112

Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 22, 2012
ROANOKE, VA 24022

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
March 22, 2012, 5:21 am
ROANOKE, VA 24022

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
March 20, 2012, 7:04 pm
CINCINNATI, OH 45235

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
March 20, 2012, 5:49 pm
CINCINNATI, OH 45227

Electronic Shipping Info Received
March 18, 2012

This just shows it's not PTI's fault that our orders don't arrive in 3 or 4 days from release date. I ordered 15 minutes after we could order on the night of the 15th. Today is the 23rd and I am well pleased. Papertrey is doing a great job and I "Thank God" for their product and wonderful design team! We all have choices to make in this life and I for one am going to stick with PTI!!! Be encouraged and keep looking up!!!
Hugs, Love and Prayers....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanda50View Post
Another satisfied customer of PTI!!! Get mine today!!! YEAH!!!

Here's how my order was handled...

Out for Delivery
March 23, 2012, 8:37 am
MARTINSVILLE, VA 24112
Delivery Confirmation�

Sorting Complete
March 23, 2012, 8:27 am
MARTINSVILLE, VA 24112

Arrival at Post Office
March 23, 2012, 3:12 am
MARTINSVILLE, VA 24112

Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 22, 2012
ROANOKE, VA 24022

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
March 22, 2012, 5:21 am
ROANOKE, VA 24022

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
March 20, 2012, 7:04 pm
CINCINNATI, OH 45235

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
March 20, 2012, 5:49 pm
CINCINNATI, OH 45227

Electronic Shipping Info Received
March 18, 2012

This just shows it's not PTI's fault that our orders don't arrive in 3 or 4 days from release date. I ordered 15 minutes after we could order on the night of the 15th. Today is the 23rd and I am well pleased. Papertrey is doing a great job and I "Thank God" for their product and wonderful design team! We all have choices to make in this life and I for one am going to stick with PTI!!! Be encouraged and keep looking up!!!
Hugs, Love and Prayers....
I'm not trying to be argumentative but according to the above, Papertrey didn't print your label until 3 days after you ordered and they didn't get it to the post office for another 2 days after that.

The speed in which you got your delivery was because of the post office, not Papertrey. The delivery time is still good though considering that some people still don't have orders from February.

I'm glad that you are happy with the service though.

Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #39  
Hardware Hotshot

What do you mean by pruning the forum?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #40  
Insane Embellisher

When did all of this start?! I've ordered lots of times from PTI and didn't have any problems at all. I just placed a rather substancial order before Christmas and everything was fine. I've stopped ordering any papercraft products at all for this year, so I guess I'm glad I made that decission. I need to use what I have. I hope they can straighten out their issues. I do love their products.
Reply With Quote Likes