Thread: Cardstock talk
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #21
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
I think I've got it!!!

I just looked at the SU catalog and listed as "Basics" are Shimmery White and Naturals White. However, in the Neutrals Collection is "Whisper White." Y'all must be talking about Shimmery and Naturals as not being very thick. Perhaps because it's listed as 'basics' it is thinner?

I'm tellin' ya that Whisper White is JUST LIKE Gina K's Pure Luxury. I swear I could not tell the difference.
OKAY, so Gina K's is 120 pound and SU is 80, so it must be thinner, but the finish on that Whisper White was good. hmmm

Gina K

USA and Canada
Pure Luxury 120lb Heavy Base Weight Card Stock. 8 1/2" X 11"- 25 sheets per package. 120 lb. weight- perfect for card bases and coloring with markers. $6.95

Stampin' Up
Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock. $9.44 Whisper White and Very Vanilla card stock have an ultrasmooth, tight finish that keeps stamped images vibrant so all your stamping looks crisp and clean!
■ 40 sheets per package
■ 80 lb. cover weight

Stampin' Up Naturals White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock. Regular Price: $8.33.
Stampin' Up!'s high-quality card stock is dyed with pure color all the way through, so you'll never get a white core! Available as individual color packages, you'll love having plenty of your favorite colors on hand!
■ 40 sheets per package
■ Make from recycled paper, and is lightly speckled
■ 80 lb. cover weight
■ Card stock is acid free, lignin free, buffered, and is part of our Stampin' Memories line

Last edited by sc magnolia; 03-14-2012 at 04:34 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!