Thread: Cardstock talk
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #16
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabestampin' View Post
I used to be a SU demo so I have all their colours. But I've also have most of PTI's cardstock, I prefer theirs just because the paper feels like it's a little stiffer.

I only use SU's white or vanilla for stamping, never for a card base simply because it's to flimsy. I love Gina K for white bases, that stuff is so stiff! I also have PTI in white and ivory but I find colouring with copics easier on Gina K's c/s.

It is a bit of an investment but if you order just 1 or 2 packs a month you'll eventually have them all, or at least just your favourites!
My friend is a Stampin' Up Demo, and she reminded me that she gave me a piece of cs to try (I'm pretty sure it was Whisper White). I totally forgot about that!! I really liked it, and it took Prismacolor pencils and the OMS very well. Then I felt it next to the Pure Luxury and they felt like the same weight.

So now we need to find out for sure if I know what the heck I think I remember My friend said this paper could take some water... and .... I forgot what else she said. I wonder if it is a new paper? I'll ask her, and y'all tell the rest of us if you know.
I told my friend today that y'all have convinced me to stock up on SU colors that I like, buying a pack or two a month. She agreed that it was better paper than Hob. Lob.

Oh that reminds me, I went in HL today with a coupon for tape refill and they have ribbon on sale 50% off! I'm not a big ribbon girl, BUT I did buy 4 rolls for 99 cents each
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!