View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2012, 05:34 AM   #833
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Just dropping in to say hi before I get to bed. I have just worked 3 days at a row and have my youngest home on spring break. She has a friend her for a couple of days- and she is getting her Wisdom Teeth out Tuesday......

I will do my weekly blog hopping tomorrow night if all goes well. Otherwise, Tuesday I have to take young one for her appt, then have an appt with a neurosurgeon Tuesday for my neck and back..... My neck is giving me fits....it goes into spasms and makes my B/P go up from pain...... It is an on-going SAGA..... Sitting all day at work aggravates it alot, so tomorrow- I will try to stay busy and loose....LOL

You guys are so fun! I have not made a new Pintrest recipe for a while..... we have a ton of food in the refridge, so we'll see as the week goes on.....

Paige- I feel your pain- I had alot to do last week, and just did not have any MoJo at all! I am also working on reloading stuff onto my computer- since the old one crashed. I do not know what possessed me, but I backed up my computer a couple of weeks prior to the crash.....yeah!

We are going to Chicago tomorrow- home at dinner time..... We will show Stephi's friend the 'Bean' in Chicago at Mellinium Park , go eat and then take her to the Amtrack.

I look forward to the next challenge- that was a fun idea.

Shelly
Sounds like you have quite full plate.

Sorry for the neck and back pain. I know that it not fun. Do you know what is wrong with your neck? Were you injured?

So happy that you backed up your computer before it crashed. That was very inspired.

Have fun in Chicago today.
Creatalicious Challenge
International Art & Soul
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!