View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #825
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Just dropping in to say hi before I get to bed. I have just worked 3 days at a row and have my youngest home on spring break. She has a friend her for a couple of days- and she is getting her Wisdom Teeth out Tuesday......

I will do my weekly blog hopping tomorrow night if all goes well. Otherwise, Tuesday I have to take young one for her appt, then have an appt with a neurosurgeon Tuesday for my neck and back..... My neck is giving me fits....it goes into spasms and makes my B/P go up from pain...... It is an on-going SAGA..... Sitting all day at work aggravates it alot, so tomorrow- I will try to stay busy and loose....LOL

You guys are so fun! I have not made a new Pintrest recipe for a while..... we have a ton of food in the refridge, so we'll see as the week goes on.....

Paige- I feel your pain- I had alot to do last week, and just did not have any MoJo at all! I am also working on reloading stuff onto my computer- since the old one crashed. I do not know what possessed me, but I backed up my computer a couple of weeks prior to the crash.....yeah!

We are going to Chicago tomorrow- home at dinner time..... We will show Stephi's friend the 'Bean' in Chicago at Mellinium Park , go eat and then take her to the Amtrack.

I look forward to the next challenge- that was a fun idea.

Shelly