View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2012, 02:29 AM   #810
luvcardmaking
Gabfest Goddess

Morning Stamp Addicts!
Lynn, that certainly IS a lot of rice! That would be enough to feed a dozen HUNGRY people LOL

Paige RE: your multiple attempts at a card that just didn't come together:
I have this one stamp, very intricate to color, but I just love the scene. One year I decided to work on it for my Dad's Father's Day card. Well, I started in April since I knew coloring it would take some practice. Yep, I certainly practiced.

Eventually I had ONE turn out well enough that I thought I could use it. Layered it, mounted it. It was crooked. "No problem, I can fix that". You guessed it. I tore it hopelessly when trying to remove it. I should have just sent it to him mounted crookedly, it's not like they haven't seen that from me before LOL.

I was so ticked at myself. I just whipped out a quick card & wrote a lymeric inside about a dumb woman who worked & worked on a card just to ruin it at the very end. That's what he received from me that year. So, yes, I feel your pain!

Sweet P, have a grand time with your grand sons!

Kelly: I'm sending some snow special delivery to you so you can cool off. I think it snowed more last night after all that work to clear the driveway. Ugh. But it's too dark outside to know for sure right now.

Jeanette: your pins are like a visit to a wonderful museum where everything on display is something I like! Ha ha, the only problem is I could spend all day there! I have this dumb job that I must go to so that I can have $$ to play...

Have a great day everyone & I'll check in later tonight or tomorrow AM.

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!