View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #805
luvcardmaking
Watercolor Wizard

Waving!!

I pinned a recipe tonight that we made: something like black bean stew is (I think) the name of it. Let me tell you: It was AMAZING!! It called for ground beef, which I substituted, and made a couple of other alterations. Check it out & if you're interested in my changes I will fill you in. Boy, was it great.

I saw that 3 envelope pot roast, but thought "no way"! Hubby had a heart incident this past June and now we REALLY watch the sodium. Scary stuff with the heart.

My Lord, I am gettin too old for shoveling heavy snow. My shoulders, arms, back, wrists and ankles all hurt. I even took an advil. (never take much medicine)

Early-bird teleconference at the office tomorrow, followed by a meeting, so we had to get the driveway and cars clear tonight. Kelly, think of us when you are roasting at the zoo. LOL too funny how different the areas of this continent are!

Maybe this weekend I can figure out how to get the Pinterest thingy on my blog like y'all.

Oh, Kells, if you want to post the next TAT challenge I would love it!! And you know it's not too late to post a Reflection Card..

Hmmm. what else? HOW COULD I FORGET??? Paige, that planner is so very nice!! I'll be thinking of doing one for me for sure (except no pink for me LOL). Yes, I have a definite weakness for planners too.

Well, I'm bidding you all a good night. My alarm is set for 4:40 tomorrow morning. Time to get some sleep while the advil is working!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!