View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #18
mayjoynstamp
Rubber Obsessor

Good Morning !

This looks like a neat thing to have. Just have to figure it out. The hinge is a permanent thing so you don't loose it on your desk! That never happens to you does it? It's meant to stay put.

If you need extra acrylic sheets or plastic sheets, I often save them from packages or gifts that you receive. Look for some nice flat pieces and soak the paper off of them. They are free!

If you use the sheets and stamp your image on with dark stazon ink you can reuse it later. I put them in the same container/ holder as the stamp for ones that are used often.
If you are just using a stamp occassionally you can just use regular ink and then wipe or wash the image off when you are done with it.

oh, another tip! Oh, yes I have put a little tiny sticker or a permanant mark on my acrylic and plastic sheets so they don't disappear on my desk too!

Keep practising with your SMJ & SOG with scrap paper and you'll figure out how to use it. It will make stamping mulitples or any designs so much easier! Have fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!