View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #52
lylacfey
Die Cut Diva

I have fallen madly in love with my Cameo. I am so patient in real life. My DH & I are known for our patience. My Silhouette SD broke last Summer. I was patient long enough. I am glad I paid an extra few dollars from Overstock and got my new Cameo in. I definitely think it was worth it.

This machine is so much quieter than the other Graphtec machines I have owned. I think it's quieter than my Cricut's. I wrote earlier the machine is loud. You can kind of scratch that one off your list. I still wouldn't put the machine next to the babies nursery.

I cut a 2.5" by 0.94 scallop border. The border came out to perfection. I work with miniatures a lot. Small detail cutting is very important to me.

I love the new mat functions. It's a lot easier to place your cuts. The old Silhouette was a bit of a guessing game when everything went in Silhouette Studio or even the old Robo software.

Love the new mat. Much better construction than the other mats I have owned for my Graphtec machines.

I am on the fence about getting rid of my Cricut's. I honestly do like them. I have a versatile cartridge library since I have been working with the Cricut for six years. Plus, I need a machine for heavy duty cutting. I have a BossKut Gazelle but the software is old. I will pay $240 to buy a new machine but won't pay $60 to upgrade the Gazelle software, ROFL. I know that is so silly. My third party software does not play nice on my Gazelle.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!