View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #14
Ninnova
Cardstock Collector

Default How to use a Stamp positioner by 'Mostly Animals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelnorth View Post
Hmmm, that does look like a substantial hinge! The only way I can see that you could "remove" the arm would be to take out the screws that go in to it but that would be a real drag if you had to do it every time you wanted to use it without the platen. Mind you, the more I look at those instructions for "intensifying an image" the less I'm convinced it's a good approach - simply using a stamp positioner in the usual way gives you the same option and more freedom on placement as far as I can see.

I hate to be defeated by gadgets but I think I'm going to have to admit defeat here and say that if all else fails and nobody pops up with experience of using one and a brilliant answer, I guess I would remove the L shape by taking out the screws, grab myself a piece of clear plastic, ignore the platen and just use it like a SAMJ! Sorry not to have come up with the magic answer for you.

Thanks so much Joanne and Rita, and anyone else who tried to help me! I don't feel quite so silly now at least for asking I will have a play when I get time and will let you know if I figure out any more about it.

Thanks also for the nice welcome to Splitcoast! I wish I could find more time to visit, but hopefully in the future that will happen.

Cheers,
Di

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!