View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #429
DellsDani
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Good morning ladies. I try to send mine out however I have to get mine all made yet. I fell behind when I messed up my story. However, I should let y'all know I only make a trip to the postoffice 2 times a month unless they leave a note saying I have to pick something up. It is a drive for me so I try to go when I am going into town for other things. However, if they keep my physical therapy going I will be able to go every week. Once I get my cards finished and posted Kathy, I will get my card out to you and FM and Marney too. I think those were all the Happy Mail Lucky Dogs. Please correct me if I am wrong. I may be confusing them with the I Spy Challenge. I don't have my book by me so I'm going off my memory and we all know what a scarey thing that can be. Thank y'all for the kind words, I really needed that sleep. I was up again all night last night. Both because of pain and worry. I finally got the results of the MRI. I understand part of them and do not understand the other part. It says I have bulging discs throughout the lumbar spine. Then it goes on to say at the L4-5 level I have bilateral narrowing of the nerve root outlets. They are having me see a neurosurgeon. I understand the bulging discs its the other thing I don't understand. Hopefully the physical therapist can shine some light on it for me. Well ladies, I do hope y'all have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

Alphabet Challenge -
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!