Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever order from SimonSaysStamp.com ???

I ordered on 2/16 for Memento ink pad.. its nearly a month and no ink pad. I have been in touch with them over and over and they said they would reship and then they said they sold out and would get more in on thursday.. last week the 5th! So now I contact them again and they said it shipped on Monday. They are in Ohio. I really don't know how they are shipping .. assuming 1st class at this point but I ship Ebay stuff out and its across the country in a few days. I am starting to worry again.. I am never going to see this ink pad.

Anyone have experience w/them?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Yes I have and I got excelent service from them
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #3  
Insane Embellisher

Ok I am guess this is a very isolated incident. They haven't ignored me at all, they are emailing me back with in 24 hours and its been all good but I still don't have my ink pad :( getting tired of heat setting my brilliance.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #4  
Kookie Creator

I won a stamp off Ebay from them and they were slow to ship. I live in neighboring Michigan and it took the stamp almost 2 weeks to get to me from the time I paid. I sent them an email asking when they had shipped it and never got a response. I probably will never buy anything from them again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have had great service with them before, sorry to hear of the problems you are having.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

Well after Monday, if I don't get the stamp I will just request a refund, Gina K is selling Memento now, I'll go through her instead.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh My I will NEVER recommend SimonSaysStamp....I have TWO orders that were never shipped. When I filed a dispute weeks after the stamps were due he did not respond to the dispute (this is on the first order). The day my money was refunded they filed a NON PAYING bidder on me when they had, had my money for three weeks. I filed a case with trust and safety on EBAY and they decided in my favor as the proof was there that I had indeed paid three or four weeks prior. I sent several emails via EBAY so there is proof AND called and left messages on their voice mail with no response. Prior to having the first case finalized I had already placed a second order that was not shipped. I again had to file a case with Paypal/Ebay to get my money back. Simonsaystamps tried to pull a fast one...the provided a shipping confirmation from an earlier order and was trying to say I got the stamps...Again I had to file a case with trust and safety on Ebay to get my money back as Simon outright lied. The shipping confirmation he provided was from a date BEFORE my order was even placed.....Needless to say...I think they are liars and thieves. I can back up everything I have said here with the emails from Ebay trust and safety and Paypal. I would never ever tell anyone to shop there. The sad thing is that I had, had several good orders prior to having this huge let down with them.
Aleska901 dont stop with paypal, contact Ebay trust and safety. IF they get many more complaints they can be shut down...do I think they are close...no way for me to know but as the complaints there pile up I cant imagine that they would be allowd to continue selling if they are dishonest. Good luck to you. Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:20 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

I almost forgot to say...there are at least two other threads here on SCS from other ladies besides my self that have had major problems with this company.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:41 PM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks.. I just made the decision to open a case with Paypal and let them help me out on this. I paid my $7 and its there very obviously. I have no clue why they can't just ship it out and get it to me. I KNOW for a fact that nothing takes this long from OH to NC. I ship stuff all over the place. I know for a fact I sent a package out 1st class mail to WA from NC and it was there in less than 5 days! I can't see how on earth a little ink pad from OH is not arriving. I guess I am just another victim. I'll never go thru them again.

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone on this. I will pursue to get my money back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Let us know how it turns out Linda..I am rooting for you to be put right.
blessings,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I am another one that will NEVER recommend or order from Simon Says Stamp again.
I would get my money back and never have anything to do with them again.
Look at their feedback - most of their complaints are about slow shipping/not receiving items and scamming on the 'free shipping' they say they offer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #12  
Insane Embellisher

I went to there website to order...I did not use ebay. Not sure that makes a difference but I got my items fairly quick.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #13  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleska901View Post
I ordered on 2/16 for Memento ink pad.. its nearly a month and no ink pad. I have been in touch with them over and over and they said they would reship and then they said they sold out and would get more in on thursday.. last week the 5th! So now I contact them again and they said it shipped on Monday. They are in Ohio. I really don't know how they are shipping .. assuming 1st class at this point but I ship Ebay stuff out and its across the country in a few days. I am starting to worry again.. I am never going to see this ink pad.

Anyone have experience w/them?

Same thing happened to me. It's been a month, still no Memento pad/reinker. I emailed them a few days ago and they told me it had shipped. . .but they also told me that a month ago. I usually have really good luck with ebay purchases, I think this one is a loser :-(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 06:07 AM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmurray407View Post
Same thing happened to me. It's been a month, still no Memento pad/reinker. I emailed them a few days ago and they told me it had shipped. . .but they also told me that a month ago. I usually have really good luck with ebay purchases, I think this one is a loser :-(
Oh brother. That stinks. The part that urks me is that "Heidi" has emailed me back and forth saying they are going to make good on it and really made me think "good company.. nice to see this". But then nothing happens. Honestly if something shipped from OH on Monday it should have been in NC already. I am not an idiot and they have to know this. If you got taken for a ride, LET PAYPAL know! The more claims the more investigations they will do. I am not a big company and I sell on Ebay too but I get my stuff out the door and it always seems to arrive w/out fail. Hmmm I will let you know what Paypal does.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 07:09 AM   #15  
Polyshrink Goddess

Wow. This is really interesting. I had never heard of SimonSaysStamp until this morning (they are listed on Stampavie's website as a retailer). I was mostly intrigued because I thought I had shopped at every local (their address - which appears to be a house in the 'burbs - is only 20 minutes from my home) stamp retailer. I only Googled the address because I was thinking about dropping by their location while I was running errands today (which I obviously won't be doing now that I know it's a house). I looked around their website awhile and was interested in some of their product, but this thread has scared me off for sure. Thanks for the head's up ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

Oh boy, sure wish I had read this a week ago, before I too ordered from them. I am in Virginia, and as of today, my order STILL is not here. I should have had it several days ago since they are just in Ohio. I have emailed "Heidi" the past 2 days and she just says it is mailed, (no reponse yet to my last 2 emails to her). Guess I will be contacting Paypal on Monday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 09:23 AM   #17  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by torinogtView Post
Oh boy, sure wish I had read this a week ago, before I too ordered from them. I am in Virginia, and as of today, my order STILL is not here. I should have had it several days ago since they are just in Ohio. I have emailed "Heidi" the past 2 days and she just says it is mailed, (no reponse yet to my last 2 emails to her). Guess I will be contacting Paypal on Monday.
ARE YOU KIDDING? I am starting to think "Heidi" is some sort of fake name they just use to humor us and steal our money in the meantime. I am escalating my paypal claim... its no longer a minor thing.. this is getting me mad.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #18  
Mad Swapper

I haven't read all the replies but there was a thread about them a couple of months back. I won a stamp from them on ebay that they didn't actually have and got upset when I didn't want a different one and just wanted my money back - they were very slow to refund!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #19  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

I bought several things from them in January, it took 4 weeks to deliver from Ohio to NYS, I sent 3 messages with NO answers, and finally after I had gone to resolution the stamps showed up. I never did get any communication from them. ( just went back 93 pages of feedback to check my facts-they are a powerseller so they do lots of business.) Since they are a power seller, I don't think negative comments effect their feedback bottom line. At first I gave them the benefit of the doubt-I know from their blog they were at CHA during the 4 weeks, but they are still doing it.
My Facebook Page
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #20  
Polyshrink Goddess

Sign me up as another who will never shop there again. They misrepresent some of their items making you think they are SU. Also, their prices are outrageous. They currently have the SU set Bloomin' beautiful listed for $32.95 +$5.95 S&H while it is in the currents SU catalogue for $25.95.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

I've never bought from them, so I can't say anything about their service.
The reason I never bought is because I was so fed up with the amount of sales-pitch posts they made here. That was enough to put me off.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:17 PM   #22  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by diane617View Post
I bought several things from them in January, it took 4 weeks to deliver from Ohio to NYS, I sent 3 messages with NO answers, and finally after I had gone to resolution the stamps showed up. I never did get any communication from them. ( just went back 93 pages of feedback to check my facts-they are a powerseller so they do lots of business.) Since they are a power seller, I don't think negative comments effect their feedback bottom line. At first I gave them the benefit of the doubt-I know from their blog they were at CHA during the 4 weeks, but they are still doing it.
Call me ignorant.. what is CHA?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:20 PM   #23  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleska901View Post
Call me ignorant.. what is CHA?
cha is craft and hobby association, its where companies go and release their new products for the year etc. I am sure someone else will have a better explanation!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:24 PM   #24  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by I love pinkView Post
cha is craft and hobby association, its where companies go and release their new products for the year etc. I am sure someone else will have a better explanation!
you covered it!
My Facebook Page
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:37 PM   #25  
Rubber Obsessor

Maybe "Heidi" needs to read this thread . . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #26  
Insane Embellisher

I ordered from them once about a few months ago. There were no problems whatsoever, the merchandise can quickly and I was very satisfied. Sorry to hear this.

LIsa

Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #27  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmurray407View Post
Maybe "Heidi" needs to read this thread . . .
If you go back and read the other threads concerning SimonSaysStamps, you'll see that they do read and respond. Not sure if it's "Heidi", but the username is SimonSaysStamp.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:58 PM   #28  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftjunkiescView Post
If you go back and read the other threads concerning SimonSaysStamps, you'll see that they do read and respond. Not sure if it's "Heidi", but the username is SimonSaysStamp.
Oh yeah they do read and respond but what they say is irrelevant because if something shipped on March 9th from OH to NC.. it would be here by now. I have been waiting a MONTH now and I am just trying to get my Memento so I can stop heat setting my brilliance. I am now going to place an order with Gina K.. She sells Memento now and actually ships the stuff out.. FAST too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #29  
Rubber Obsessor

Update on my saga.....NOT good news!!

I heard from "Heidi" again, she sent me a tracking number, saying that my package had been sent out, guess WHAT!!! The tracking number is for a package that was sent to AUBURN, WASHINGTON, 98002. HELLO!!! I am in Virginia!! My package is still MIA.....my items could have arrived here on the back of a TURTLE by now (assuming of course that they acutally gave them to the turtle to deliver and were not just saying they sent them out......)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2009, 10:30 AM   #30  
Insane Embellisher

Nice. Ironically today I got a package from them.. my ink pad. It was dated 2/17 so it seems that either they "forgot" to ship it or it was actually lost in the mail. Who knows but the fact that they never actually sent it out after it was "out of stock" is what bugs me. They lied and its pretty obvious or I would have a package last week as well.. not one from 2/17.

Maybe filing a claim with paypal lights a fire under their buns.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

The "bogus" tracking number was a stunt they tried to pull with me twice. They LIED to paypal providing a tracking number that was for me, but from an order sometime earlier...It was easy for me to dispute because the tracking number was from a shipment that was shipped PRIOR to me even placing the order I was disputing...the nerve of some people. I have gotten a few PMs telling me how dishonest Heidi is from their experiences as well. Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #32  
Rubber Obsessor

I wish I had read this thread a few days ago, I just bought something from their Ebay site.

I would of stayed clear, If i'd known

I have paid by PP, but I am in the UK, how long do I leave it before I get worried?

Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #33  
Rubber Obsessor

Hey, my Memento Ink from Simon Says Stamp just came in today's mail! I ordered it on 2/17 (from ebay), so it took a month to come first class mail . . . .(but at least it came:-) )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:35 PM   #34  
Crimping Master

Does anyone else find it "amusing" that things started arriving after this thread took off?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 PM   #35  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftjunkiescView Post
Does anyone else find it "amusing" that things started arriving after this thread took off?
I actually did have that thought . . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #36  
Polyshrink Goddess

Yes, me too but I thought I'd said enough!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2009, 01:15 AM   #37  
Full of Malarky

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I Would NEVER EVER ORDER from SimonSaysStamp.. He was extremely slow to ship.. somethings never arrived - the shipping prices for very high - for Canada at least. I used to deal with him a bit when he was on ebay - and he had many sales - but also a lot of negative feedback - which he never seemed to take responsibitly for - he always left retalitory feedback on other Ebayer's profiles.

I swore to myself that no matter what Simon Says Stamp had for sale - I would never ever purchase from them again. And that is a first for me.. and I am quite a patient person - when you order stamps to Canada - you have to be.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2009, 04:56 AM   #38  
Insane Embellisher

Maybe they are reading this ??? I did mention on my paypal claim (which I have since cancelled) that I did my HW and learned many have had issues that were on this forum. Hmmm Maybe that made them think they better do something as freedom of speech is taking off!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2009, 05:06 AM   #39  
Hardware Hotshot

I had a very yucky experience with this company and they destroyed my ebay rating so I don't even shop on ebay anymore (maybe it was a blessing in disguise, lol). Yes, don't like them at all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

They tried to leave me negative feedback but I went through Trust and Safety and was able to have it removed as it was untrue. Yes..they get a lot of negative but they also get a lot of postives....I used to leave positive on my first few orders but the last few were absolute nightmares.
Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes