View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #11
buggainok
Stazon Splitcoast

I love my Cuttlebug! It was the first real "tool" that I bought after I started making cards several years ago. I have used it for several years, and it works as good as the day I took it out of the box. I remember being so excited that I had a coupon and could get it at Michaels for not too much money.

I don't have a dedicated craft room, and lug stuff around and back and forth to the table where I work. The small size of the CB makes it ideal for me. I keep it in a sturdy cardboard file box, along with the embossing folders that I use most often. It's very handy to pick it up by the handle from the box, put it on my table to use it, then put it back in the box under my table again.

I use it with all different kinds of dies, Spellbinders, Papertrey, My Favorite Things, etc. I only make cards, so don't feel a need for a bigger platform. I know some like to use different materials like felt, chipboard, grunge, etc. but I don't diecut anything but cardstock, so it suits me.

So far, it's going strong, but if it ever broke, I would probably get another Cuttlebug instead of one of the other machines.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!