View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #116
Illinois Marge
Stazon Splitcoast
Illinois Marge's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26,340

I need a certified copy of my divorce decree for the pension people (because of right of spouse survivorship payments, etc).

Have been on hold with the county clerks office for about 15 minutes.
My Blog Cackling Crafter
Illinois Marge is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote