Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,922 Likes on 3,819 Posts
Heart 2012 CALENDAR GIRLS Blog Group - FULL with 10 members

We are the Calendar Girls... and this is our second year of existence. Who are the Calendar Girls? We are a group of bloggers who want to have a place where friendships blossom, creativity abounds, and encouragement prevails! In keeping with that dream, this blog group has been created so we will have a place to interact and enjoy being fellow bloggers.

We have a theme song (found by our own Sweet P) - it's called Calendar Girls
so it is "our" song!

The guidelines for this group are fairly simple:

1. Each member MUST have a blog (it�s a blog group, after all) and members need to post to their own blogs at least once or twice a week.

2. Each member needs to become a follower of the blogs of all the members. (It would also be great if members would place links of the blogs � a blog list � in the sidebar of their own blogs.)

3. Each member needs to visit the blogs of the other members at least once or twice a week and barring unforeseen circumstances, members should leave a comment on the blogs at least every week. (Encouragement is such a wonderful thing!)

4. I will open/host an SCS thread for the blog group (here it is!). It is a place where the members can post links to resources, challenges the others might like to participate in, information about publication calls or DT calls, blog candy, and such, etc. I foresee the SCS thread as a place of friendship!

5. Each month the Blog Group would have a challenge among themselves. One member each month would be the hostess of the challenge. That simply means she is the one who chooses the Challenge theme. It could be a seasonal theme (Autumn), a holiday theme (Christmas), a color theme (purple and white), a technique theme (embossing), a theme using a particular type of embellishment (glitter), an inspiration theme (a photo that inspires the creation), a special theme (anything but a card), etc. Each member would choose her own products and way of interpreting the theme. These creations would be posted to the blogs of the members on a pre-determined day.

6. Other ideas could be generated among the group for ways to strengthen the blog group and these might be added to the guidelines at a later time.

These are the ten members of the blog group:

April (SCS - Aprilo) April's Alley
Barb (SCS - barbaralynn) Barb's Inkin' into Retirement
Carol (SCS - momcgw) Lost in my craft room
Debbie (SCS - djones) The Ink Igloo
Jeanette (SCS - Forest Ranger) Cre8tive Play
Kelly (SCS - MiamiKel4) Sandcastle Stamper
Michelle (SCS - pattem) Ink'n General
Paola (SCS - Sama) That's Amore
Tami (SCS - BlueInks) BlueInks Design
Terry (SCS - terry0926) It's Totally Terry

At this point we are semi-active. We will officially begin in January. But for now we will chat, enjoy each other's company, select a name for our blog group, and decide who will host the challenges in which months.

Oh, and we'll have lots and lots of fun!!! ;)

Here is the list of SCS names of the group members in case you need to copy/paste them into a new PM message: Aprilo ; barbaralynn ; momcgw ; djones ; Forest Ranger ; MiamiKel4 ; pattem ; Sama ; BlueInks ; terry0926
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 01-08-2013 at 07:28 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Blog Group Challenge Hostesses

January - Jeanette
February - Kelly
March - April
April - Terry
May - Barb
June - Carol
July - Michelle
August - lil' dj/Debbie
September - Paola/Sweet P
October - Tami
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 01-08-2013 at 07:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Saved for January - March Themes

Our January Theme

It�s time for our first challenge of 2012. Can you believe we�ve now been together as a blog group for an entire year? That is exciting! I want to celebrate who we are and the fun we�ve had together. Sooooooooo my challenge for January is this: Something New Using Something Old!

What do I mean by that? This isn�t exactly what it seems. It�s not a vintage theme, though you can make your card/project vintage if you�d like. What I do want you to do is look back over your Calendar Girl posts/creations from the year 2011 and choose one of the images you used. Then I want you to create something entirely different with the same image. It cannot look at all like the previous Calendar Girl creation; nor can you use the same papers/embellishments/etc.

When you post to your blog � on January 28 � I want you to also post a picture of your 2011 card/project that used the same image so we can see the two and how different they are.

I hope you are up to the challenge! I can�t wait to see your Something NEW Using Something OLD!

Our February Theme

** Show us how FURRY you are! **

Hee hee! It�s February, a month that symbolizes
LOVE. When thinking of a theme for this month�s
Challenge, I knew I wanted us to get happy with
the furry ones! My challenge for you this month is: Show some
LOVE to our furry animals! I love them great and small,
Short and tall � furry and fluffy! I am also
sure at one point we have all had a special pet that we have loved,
or maybe still do have a pet (or a bunch!) So let�s show them
some love! I challenge you to show us fur, your fluff, your waggin� tails! The possibilities are endless � from doggies to cats, mice to turtles � in one case, a spider! (lil dj!!) LOL! Let�s bring some creativity to making a card (etc) with any image showing us a pet (including if you don�t actually own one!)

** For an extra part of the challenge, since it is February, please try to include the color RED on your card somewhere (coloring of the image, your DSP, cardstock, embellies � just a touch (or a lot!) of red.

Please post your cards to your blogs on February 28th ! I hope you LOVE
this challenge this month and LOVE creating with FUR and FLUFF!

Kelly (Miss February)

Our March Theme

And now the moment you have been waiting for.....

Drum roll, please.....

This month's challenge:
{In another thread, we were talking about what kind of challenges we like best and that is where I got this idea}
I want you to make a birthday card based on your date of birth.
I would love you to use two parts of your birthdate and use the corresponding color and sketch challenges available on the forums.
So, my birthday is 3-8-67.....either 3, 8, or 67 would be the color challenge and either of the two remaining would be the sketch challenge.
My choices could be: 3/8, 3/67, 8/67; or the reverse of these combos for color/sketch or sketch/color.....

Clear as mud, right?? Use two parts of your birthdate and the corresponding challenge to make a birthday card!

April
"Our Miss March"
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 03-08-2012 at 08:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Saved for April - June Themes

April Challenge

What is a Barn Quilt? A barn quilt is an 8 foot by 8 foot replica of a quilt block made of plywood and hung on the side of old barns here in Wisconsin. There are hundreds throughout the state and I love seeing them up close and personal. Here are some examples (the first picture I pass every day):

Forums at Splitcoaststampers

My challenge to you is to use one of the following quilt blocks to create this months card:

Terry (Miss April)

Okay, Jeanette here. I can't seem to figure out how to insert the photos Terry gave us, so please go to Post #810 to see what she's challenging us with this month. Sorry!

May Challenge

Here is the Challenge for the Month of May����. Memorial Day--a day of honor, remembrance, family picnics, parades, flags placed at cemeteries, concerts and the unofficial start to summer! So the challenge this month for the Calendar Girls is to ink up a patriotic stamp, get out the red/white/blue paper and DSP to post a card that shouts respect to your country and those who have served in the past. I would also like you to note in your post on the 28th what is in your plans this year or what typically has been part of your celebration in the past years on Memorial Day. Paola--my challenge to you is to also show us your Canadian Patriotism with a card that reflects the colors and images that you are proud of.

Barb (Miss May)

Miss June (Carol) is in the process of moving - EEK! That's a lot of work!!! - so Miss July (Michelle) has agreed to switch places with her here in the Calendar Girl challege. THANK YOU, MICHELLE! Soooooooooo, here's Michelle's June theme...

June Challenge...

For most of us, June is the month that starts summer...many events are happening...school ending, graduation, weddings, flowers blooming and family vacations.

My challenge is...using SC 388 (found in the SC thread), with any color combination create a card that best suits your beginning to summer, or summer plans. It could be a trip you are planning, a flower that is blooming, a wedding you are attending, or a graduation gathering. Whatever it could be...have fun creating a card to go with it.

Michelle (the "new" 2012 Miss June)
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 06-27-2012 at 05:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Saved for July - September Themes

Our July Theme

Since it is my turn to pick a theme for this month...I am going to once again try and get a head start on the holiday season by asking each of you to post a "Christmas in July" card. I love Christmas and have tons of holiday sets and it is a shame that I don't get to use them all year long....so am going to ask you to break out the Christmas tunes and make a Christmas card... Also, I would love to know if you have any very special Christmas traditions OR a special Christmas memory from years past.... A big thank you to Michelle for helping me out last month...I do appreciate it....

Carol
(the 2012 Miss July)

Our August Theme

Calendar Girls Olympics!

Since the Summer Olympics are now going on, I decided the theme for this month would be our very own Calendar Girls Olympic challenge. There are two parts to this month�s theme:

1. The colors of the rings on the Olympic flag are: blue, yellow, black, green and red. Your card must have at least one embellishment and it must be in one of those colors.

2. Please make a card based on one of the Olympic events. The events in this summer�s Olympics are: Archery, Badminton, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Boxing, Canoeing, Cycling, Diving, Equestrian, Fencing, Soccer, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Rowing, Sailing, Shooting, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Tennis, Track and Field, Trampoline, Volleyball, Water Polo, Weightlifting, and Wrestling.

So, here are some examples�I have a stamp of a women jogging, making a card with this stamp, my card represents the Track and Field Event. That one is pretty obvious.

But in case you think you don�t have a stamp that you can use to make a card�look again, and this time, think outside of the box. That means�you may have a horse stamp, a card with that image represents the Equestrian event. You have Bikini Sophie, she could either be representing the Swimming event or perhaps she is waiting for her Beach Volleyball event to start. You have a sporting set so you use the basketball, your card is representing Basketball. You have sailboat image, your card is representing the Sailing event. You get the idea!!!

Or you have those cute Riley Travel Sticker stamps. So your card is going to represent the Olympic Opening Ceremony representing the USA, or Australia, etc. Or make a card representing the host country, Great Britain.

And lastly, when posting to your blog, please let us know what your card represents about the Olympics.

Please get creative with what you have. Use die cuts, stickers, stamps, whatever you have. I do not want anyone to have to go out and buy something.

Have fun!!!

Looking forward to seeing all your gold medal winning creations!

Deb (Miss August)

Our September Theme

Hello Calendar Girls,

To honour a dear longtime friend of mine who passed away early today, I would like to request that you create a beautiful card using the following guidelines:

Your card must be a fancy fold, and have apples stamped on it -and colored-
(OR, if you don't own any apples's stamps, apples can be incorporated on your cards via designer papers,stickers,dies etc..), plus have at least one 3-D butterfly on your card too.

The main colors used for this challenge are to be your own favourite colors (use at least two of them please, and tell us which ones they are once you blog it.)

Why the apples/butterflies combos you may ask?

My friend used to bring me tons and tons of beautiful apples from her garden at about this time of the year as the fall season just starts to appear, and today, at the hospice, she was covered in a gorgeous handmade blanket full of beautiful colorful butterflies as we said our final goodbye....A bigger 3-D all white sequined butterfly was placed on top of her heart too...♥

Please note: Your cards are NOT to be sympathy cards at all, please keep them �happy/festive� - as a celebration of LIFE in general! ♥

♥ Hug a friend today...life's way too short!

Thank you and God Bless to all! ♥

Paola / Miss September
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 09-10-2012 at 03:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Our October Theme

We are all about the month of October! I have three little challenges for the girls this month.

It is the tenth month of the year, so please have exactly ten ( 10 ) items on your card. No more, no less! The ten items do not include your card base. Your image stamped on a piece of card stock is counted as one item.

Our due date is the 28th. So, that is going to require two ( 2 ) circles needed on each card and a minimum of eight ( 8 ) different colors.

Are you scared yet?! LOL Start taking a peek�.there are a lot of different elements and colors on our cards! I am so looking forward to what you all create, as I do each month.

I love my Calendar Girls!

Tami (Miss October)

FURTHER CLARIFICATION BY TAMI: Yes, layers count. Your image stamped on cardstock is one component, not two. The only thing that does not count is your card base. Hope that helps!

Our November Theme

We choose a holiday in November (not Thanksgiving, but a little-known holiday) and create a card/project with that holiday in mind. Here's a link to Bizarre November Holidays: November Holidays 2012 (Official) Monthly, Weekly, Daily, Bizarre, Silly, Crazy, Unknown Holiday Observances

Our December Theme (as selected by Kelly, thanks to a random selection process)

Hi girls!!

Blessings to you this DECEMBER! Since we post the 28th of the month, Santa will have returned to the North Pole by then and it will be a wee bit shy for the New Year Growing up in Europe where winters where filled with the beauty of snow and all the splendors of ice, I am filled with joy when I see all things snow. While some of you may long for sunshine and warmth, here in Miami I miss all of that during the holiday season so for this month so let's live vicariously in your creations of a
WINTER WONDERLAND!

Picture snow-filled winter trees, snow nestled on park benches, fountains and tree branches ... ponds frozen over, icicles in the pine forests ... there is snow-filled glory all around us in the winter I would love for you to use blue and silver on your cards and a snowflake(s) somewhere on your card via paper, design, brad, etc! Here is a lovely photo for your inspiration piece! I hope you have snow much fun creating! x0x0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wallpaper-landscape-winter-snow-trees-3.jpg (72.0 KB, 80 views)
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 12-03-2012 at 05:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Saving one more just in case we need it.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hey there, Calendar Girls........ come to our new thread! It's going to be a great year!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Exclamation Okay, here it is..... our January theme!

It�s time for our first challenge of 2012. Can you believe we�ve now been together as a blog group for an entire year? That is exciting! I want to celebrate who we are and the fun we�ve had together. Sooooooooo my challenge for January is this: Something New Using Something Old!

What do I mean by that? This isn�t exactly what it seems. It�s not a vintage theme, though you can make your card/project vintage if you�d like. What I do want you to do is look back over your Calendar Girl posts/creations from the year 2011 and choose one of the images you used. Then I want you to create something entirely different with the same image. It cannot look at all like the previous Calendar Girl creation; nor can you use the same papers/embellishments/etc.

When you post to your blog � on January 28 � I want you to also post a picture of your 2011 card/project that used the same image so we can see the two and how different they are.

I hope you are up to the challenge! I can�t wait to see your Something NEW Using Something OLD!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 261 Likes on 200 Posts

Woohoo Jeanette..sounds like fun...will have to go check out my calendar posts for last year.....and can you believe...I'm the first one here ......:shock:

~~~Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins...~~~

BRAK member

http://lostinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY! Carol is here... I'm not alone anymore!

You do surprise me sometimes, Carol. ;)
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm here!!! Love the theme!!!!

"Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death."

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY!!! Deb's here, too! So glad you like the theme!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #14  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Hello! I'm here. Is it bad if I cannot remember what cards that I did the past challenges without looking?! LOL

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Tami... no, that isn't bad. I'm pretty sure most of us would be that same way; I know I am!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
YAY!!! Deb's here, too! So glad you like the theme!
Liked it so much. Went and looked at my old cards, found an image and made my "new" card. YAY!!! Actually, made two of em, but didn't like the first one so much...

Great theme...and I need a jump start to get my mojo going...thank you for that jump start!!!

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 05:34 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning Calendar Girls!

WOW!!! Deb, you are impressive........ January card already made! WOO HOO!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 09:12 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

WOW!!! Deb, you are impressive........ January card already made! WOO HOO!!!
Yay...let's see how long it lasts. LOL

Morning everyone.

Helen Keller
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #19  
Swapper of the Month - February 2014

Miss September here!
Happy New Wonderful Year to all of US ♥
...and what an AWESOME theme to start our new year as CG group!!
♥ Love it Jeanette!! woot!!!♥
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

OMGosh, I come back from vacy and ya'll moved on me! LOL!!

Subbing!

And lost, behind, and will need a day or so to catch up

I just wanted to say HELLO, love ya and Happy 2012!!!!!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #21  
Forum Fanatic

Received 113 Likes on 76 Posts

I'm here :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY! Sweet P, Kelly, and Terry are all here! Sooooooooooo glad to see you!

Kelly, breathe! You just got home from vacation! Don't try to catch up on everything the second you get back!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #23  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Hi Tami... no, that isn't bad. I'm pretty sure most of us would be that same way; I know I am!
Yikes....I took a peek last night. I don't have much to choose from! Why is that?! Like five things. A few of the five were images I received in an image swap, so no more. I am down to two and will have to make due! If nothing else I could write a rhyme! I'm such a dork! :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh, Tami, I'm sorry........ I didn't think of that when I came up with the challenge. I could make an alternate challenge if you want me to.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,287 Likes on 2,474 Posts

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late....................................... but I am here!

Great Challenge Jeanette!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #26  
Forum Fanatic

Received 113 Likes on 76 Posts

I don't have much to choose from either.....I used mostly sentiments on mine, and images on a few others. I will be fine, just need to think!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You're not late, Barb... your timing is perfect!

Terry, I'm sorry! I guess I should have looked at the posts all of you had made through 2011 before choosing my theme. I feel bad. :(
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Saved for January - March Themes

Our January Theme

What a fun theme!!! I will have to look and see what I even made, lol! You set the bar high!!!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Kelly.... I may have broken the bar, actually.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #30  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Oh, Tami, I'm sorry........ I didn't think of that when I came up with the challenge. I could make an alternate challenge if you want me to.
Oh, no worries. Don't change anything at all! I will pick one of the two and roll!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Girls, it will be fine. Makes you think outside the box...and that is always a good challenge. You are all super creative and you will master this challenge.

Forest, don't feel bad...it's a great challenge.

Helen Keller
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 03:58 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Gooood morning! back to school rat race begins today! my alarm went off way too early!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 04:52 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Awwwwww.... thanks Tami! You're so sweet!

Deb, you are sweet, too!

Kelly, I am sorry the rat race has begun again. Wouldn't it be nice if it could wait another week or two?

Hugs!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 05:33 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,287 Likes on 2,474 Posts

Good Morning--Happy Crafty Tuesday!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 05:36 AM   #35  

Thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by djonesView Post
Girls, it will be fine. Makes you think outside the box...and that is always a good challenge. You are all super creative and you will master this challenge.

Forest, don't feel bad...it's a great challenge.
I am DITTOING everything Deb said! U girls are soo talented!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 05:37 AM   #36  

'Morning everyoneeee...it's back at work time....oivveee'....so NOT ready....lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 05:42 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Barb! Have a great CRAFTY day!

Hi Sweet P! Awwwwwwwww.... your words are so sweet! Hope work goes well today!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Whew, finally made my way over to my blog to post my card (which was done, btw, before we left!) My camera is a mess, but I managed to get a few semi decent pics to post ...........

So who wants to see what my WORD from Jeanette is?!!!! I am so excited to have put it to paper when I finally figured out where I was going with MY WORD You'll have to scroll down through my New Year's post but it's there. Off to blurf and see what ya'll made - I have not blogged, or visited blogs, or peeked at your cards, but did see in the thread that my word distressed our lil April - I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for it to cause you confusion I actually got the word from my daughter when I asked for a word as we drove down the road. Before I could say "for a card" she quickly said "Masterpiece!" and it stuck ;)

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

YAY! Carol is here... I'm not alone anymore!

You do surprise me sometimes, Carol. ;)

(I surprise myself sometimes...:rolleyes: :oops

BRAK member

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Welcome back Kelly...

Jeanette, it is a good challenge...and we do have to work outside the box sometimes...can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...

BRAK member

Reply With Quote Likes