Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-31-2011, 04:00 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES: The Best of 2011

Happy 2012!
Welcome to our champagne gala, where we are toasting our top nominations for 2011. Instead of our normal Favorites thread, this week we are doing a year-end retrospective of the best our SCS Gallery has to offer. Everyone can contribute; check my next post for directions.

Thanks in advance to our 10 volunteers. They are giving up some holiday time with their families to help with all the notifications this week: Mary (jandjccc), Kittie (kittie747), Shellie (shellied), Linda (Holstein), Sabrina (Cook22), Gail (GailNM), Dianne (diannep575), Trish (TrishG), Mary Ann (Amaranthine), and Carol (Gingerbeary8 ).

With over 237,000 gallery uploads in 2011, it was a real challenge to narrow it down to a single list. Here are some of my Favorites of the entire year.

Paper Wedding Bouquet by leighastamps

Whiff of Joy Nativity Step Card by JBCK

Asian Paper Dolls by laurenscraft

CASEing Clare Buswell by AndreaEwen

SC343 Best man's wedding card by Holstein

My lil' Artist by jennypete

Parchment Butterfly (Pergamano) by *1 wacky woman*

Graduation Tux's 2011 by Jakester

Parchment Peach Card 1 by Jerri Kay

Sweet Baby... by justsoducky

Mother's Day Card with Box by notimetostamp

Home Made for Spring by kittie747

What a Fruit Cake! by Mothermark

TLC316 Birthday Blessings by joan ervin

Pick a Petal for QFTD45 Heather by AudreyAnn

Butterfly slider pop-up by ukmaryanne

Wedding Card for Niece by CarolTrep

What are your top Favorites from 2011? Everyone is invited to add links to special cards or projects that were uploaded during 2011. I'm counting on you to mention all of the other outstanding cards. Post your links and let's celebrate the level of talent here on SCS.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 04:01 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Directions for our New Year's thread

EVERYONE is invited to join in this thread. The more participation we have, the more interesting it will be.

Please include the screen names.

When you follow the linking directions below, the screen name is automatically part of the link. You are welcome to link another way, but when you do, be sure to also include the screen names.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last year.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 06:36 PM   #3  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Judi, I feel so honored that you chose my Home Made for Spring project for one of your favorites for 2011. Thank you so very much. I appreciate it more than you know. Happy New Year!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 07:34 PM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!! So much talent and inspiration here at SCS - it was extremely hard to narrow this list down even as far as I did ---Thank you to all who share so much and so willingly! You provide such wonderful inspiration!

I broke my list down to Cards and projects that are not cards.... each gallery is a treasure trove of talent that is worth exploring given the time....Thanks to ALL!

Cards:

CarolTrep - Niece's Wedding Card by CarolTrep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and inside: Wedding Card for Niece by CarolTrep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

loettal - Hand Delivery Only by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Becca Stamps - Christmas Blessings by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cbuswell - Cameo and coffee dyed lace by cbuswell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Fall Floral Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Spring Floral Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbeary8 - Easter Blessings Easel Card by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karin van eijk - Wedding Card with Rozet by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

patsmethers - Connie_s_Song_by_patsmethers by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

quill-drill - Dies and Ribbon flowers by quill-drill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jerri Kay - Parchment Peach Card 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Andrea Ewen - Beauty In Shabby by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - IC302 60th anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs. Noofy - WT338 Painted Poppy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darsie1 - JustRite Challenge #61 by Darsie1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

havonfamily - Grace by havonfamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"Projects":

sea777 - Rose and Quilled Heart Cake Box by sea777 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

silverst170 - Mother's Day Flower Ball by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Christmas Angels.... by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - 3d Christmas Tree.. by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aib - Origami Flower Basket by AiB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
20something - Rolled Rose Book Flower Wreath by 20something - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee - For a Wonderful Friend by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbeary8 - Fred She Said Hello Chicky!!!! by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Qbee - Pop-Up Flower Box Card by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LoriHeiling - Tape Measure Gift Card Holder by LorriHeiling - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ike2248 - Daisy Egg by Ike2248 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

onyspud - Hydrangea Box by onyxpud - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cabiotose - Altered 3D Magnolia Tilda on the Loose High Heel not a card by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jakester - Graduation Tux's 2011 by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Jakester

leighstamps - Paper Flower Bouquet New In Colors by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Elegant Holiday Bouquet by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampinMindy - Little Darlings Piece of Cake by StampinMindy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie Louise - Floral Arrangement by SandieLouise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KatarinaM - Musical Christmas Exploding Box - opened by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelwood - My Magnolia Christmas Living Room by Angelwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CONGRATULATIONS! to ALL who are/will be mentioned on this year end list!

Great Big THANKS! to Judi and the Team who keep this thread going! It is much appreciated! THANKS! to the ladies who are also helping out today!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone! Have a Safe, Healthy, Happy, Successful 2012!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 07:40 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default Best of 2011

Here are some of mine:

QFTD81 ~Hope Is...~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

.HYCCT1127 Hey Cancer, Kiss My..... (HYCCT) by mtgchic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1011 Birthday KNOTS by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC342 Psalm 3:3 by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC303...A Waltzingmouse Dahlia by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC303 Blooming with Happiness by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~The Father's Harvest~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happiness Shared SC350 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC300 Birthday Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC335 to have and to hold... by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:IC294 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OCC......thanks big time by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shop til you Drop by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC336, Love Begins in A Moment.... TAKE TWO! by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampendous Flower by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT323 Just a note by ahelynck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Floral Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC322.....Thinking of You by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC327....Thank You by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC325 Old Car by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If the Shoe Fits, WT310 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC319 - BABY DAISIES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rockin' Clematis by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC269 Come Under My Umbrella by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here's My Heart ... ... * CC305 by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Can you guess what it's made of? by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT353 Door Card by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wicked colors (CC344) by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I just spent two hours going through my favorites for the year. I had one difficult time picking only this many. There are so many other cards I favored throughout the year. Thanks to everyone for all your inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 07:46 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favorites for 2011

Thanks, Judi (Crafts), for starting this thread every week throughout the year. Here are my numerous favorites for the past year:

deconstructingjen - So Berry Sweet

bfinlay - CT0511 - Rose Parfum AND

CT0811 Remembering You

Holstein - SC338 Wedding card

lorettal - HC Christmas is in the Pink!

Little Darlings (Mindy Baxter) - Tricks or Treats AND

(Sara Winter) Ice Dancers

booga3 - Wedding Wishes

Zacksmeema - Bearicelli

snail - IC307 Bouquet

justsoducky - Penguins first snow...

Linda D - Believe AND

Santa with Letter picture 1

debdeb - CPS 246

Smoatsmom - Inspired by a Pink Poppy

outtoimpress - Antique Flowers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #7  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Heart

Some of my favorites from this year! I had sooo many, its so hard to choose and narrow it down!

Thanks all for the inspiration!

Hey There by justcrazy
Winter Tree, Branch Out by cjzim
WT310 Cone flowers by bfinlay
FS226 Happy Summer by Biggan
Swirly Thanks by bon2stamp
Dreaming of the Beach by stamperjen0
Strawberry Fancy Favor and matching card by kellysrose
Monanasmiles- Pretty Bird #2 by Monanasmiles
Friends Fur-ever AUG11VSNF by sweetnsassystamps
Sail Away CAS by krista824
Baby Blossoms by Smoatsmom
QFTD65, CT0611, It's your Special Day by kokirose
Sweetheart Treat Cup Card by leighastamps
Fall Leaves....CAS136 by imastamper
CCMC177 Lucky Navy River Snowman by Lisa Martz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 07:52 PM   #8  

Thank-you Judi for the mention of my best man card. I feel so honored with all the beautiful cards that are uploaded daily. You are the best! Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 07:53 PM   #9  

Heart

Some more of my favorites...

TULIPS / ahg_090311 by ariellehemp
Christmas is Love by Angela R
FMS10 - Every Moment by jentimko
TLC349 Telescoping Hugs by artystamper
Baby Events by Carmen
CAS141 Joy by lisa lara
Reindeer Tag by mum of 2+2
Copics on Patterned Paper by darlenedesign
CAS138: I Dig You by stamperjen0
Noel by abbysmom2198
Apothecary Christmas by inkpad
Christmas Glimmer Window by Speedystamper
Concord Christmas by dostamping
Simply Saturday by stampinandrea

Happy New Year! Thanks everyone for sharing your beautiful creations here! I enjoy it so much and learn a lot.
Please keep sharing in 2012! I look forward to seeing everything!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 07:56 PM   #10  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Happy New Year! I had no idea I had so many cards in my favorites. Whew! What a hard job it is to pick favorites of my favorites.

CC306 - FLOWERS A FLUTTER... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dance in Your Garden(FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A64, See the Future by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seed of Friendship IC300 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A82 Mostly blue brother birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC342 - CAMERA SHY SNOW GUY by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC307 Monochromatic Winter Scene by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Tweet CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**JENNA'S FAVORITE** CT1111 Globed Snowmen by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have Yourself A Shabby Chic Christmas by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadee and ornament by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS253 Frosty Wish by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cathleens Elegance (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Most Extraordinary! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC315 Watching over you by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Small Things With Great Love (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC355 Glittering Trees by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Skating Away IC317 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 08:05 PM   #11  

Thank-you Elaine so much for the mention of my anniversary card. I'm overwhelmed with this honor. I have to thank all the gals that do the challenges daily. They get our juices flowing. Thanks again. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #12  

Shellie thanks so much for the mention of my wedding card. I can't stop smiling. You have made my New Years Eve a very happy one. Thank you , thankyou. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 08:13 PM   #13  

Kittie, I can't express in words how much it means to me that one of my heros mentioned my card. Thank you, thankyou, thank you. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 08:29 PM   #14  

Oh My! Thank you so much Linda for mentioning my card! What an honor!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #15  

Hello Linda (Holstein). I was just looking at the gallery before bedtime and noticed congrats to Karen Barber for cards and found this threat. I had no idea that this existed and I am thrilled to find that you have my to have and to hold card and box as one of your favorites for 2011! We had two New Year's Eve Parties to attend and I just wanted to be home. I will post my 2011 favorites tomorrow because I am beyond tired.

I love you, Linda, and I love the sparks I get from seeing ANYTHING you create. You are the first to inspire me and I thank you so much for that.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 08:46 PM   #16  

WOW!
Thanks Trish G. What an amazing honour! What a great way to start the New Year! You've made me very happy

Thanks Linda for letting me know too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 08:52 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So many cards to choose from! I decided to narrow it down to one favorite per month so here goes
In January I chose I Love You by jazzytobi
February Scrap Pile Clean Up by Freshn'Sassy
March Pink Blooms for Kim by bfinlay
April Floral Fusion by stampercamper
May Butterfly Garden by bon2stamp
June Simplify by momof5sons
July Birthday Ship by Barbara Jay
August All Things Grow by Toy
September Misty Blues Card by Julia S
October Just Be-Cows by Tammie E
November Grateful for Half Pearls by Biggan
and in December Chilly Camel by maryrose
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 09:19 PM   #18  
Mad Swapper

Happy New Year Everyone !!! I wish you all the Very Best in the New Year . Thank you all who have shared all of the Fabulous Creations that have inspired so many of us ! Here are a few of my Favorites from this year there is so many it is hard to pick from . I will do this in a few batches ,I hope you do not mind but my computer is as almost as slow as I am

Amazing Grace by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fishin Buddies by busysewin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Baby Boy by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:IC277 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple Marguerites Parchment 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Waltzingmouse Butterfly by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Monarch butterfly by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*SC338 Dropping a Line by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC338 Wedding card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Peaceful Morning by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC330 Rich Melon Tango by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New Mercies by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Christmas in JULY!?! by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am sure you will enjoy these , as much as I do ! I will be back later with more .....Sherrylynn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 09:26 PM   #19  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

wow Kittie....many, many thanks for the mention of my card. I am so honoured to be mentioned here and I appreciate it so very much.
Thanks so much to Gingerbeary8 for letting me know....

Happy New Year!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2011, 10:11 PM   #20  
Mad Swapper

I am back with a few more cards that I just Adore !

F4A66 A nautical birthday! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Regal Rose Thinking of You by gails - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT331 ~Snowflake Collage~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Raccoon Topper by tturtle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hoursing Around by ButterflyStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC335and MIM0711 to have and to hold... by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:WT335 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nature is by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman Bar Wrappers by croppixie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

x-mas_11_7_by_auntjanet by auntjanet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Milly's Window by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly and Scallops by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Poinsettia by labullard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trees for Holiday - 2 by MakiJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penguin piecing! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC314 Birthday Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter's Night by true-2-you - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT353 Door Card by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC315 Watching over you by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Friends by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC357 Christmas Thank You by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aqua Snowflakes by EvaC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These are all Fabulous !!! I know I missed SO many beautiful cards as I have not been able to be here much this year do to my Mother's Passing (I will Never get over this ),my son was hit by a car (Thank the Lord he will be alright ! but it is still a long road ) and my own health issues ....that I really don't have time for Oh Well , So I am really looking forward to seeing all that I have missed ! I wish you all the Best in the New year and Always ,Take Care ....Sherrylynn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #21  
Glitter Guru

Happy New Year. Here are some lovely ladies and their lovely cards.

Last edited by GailNM; 01-01-2012 at 01:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #22  
Glitter Guru

Happy New Year. Here are some lovely ladies and their lovely cards.

Birthday Card For Laurie by BratBee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC321 white on white by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Travel FS223 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fabulous Florets 1 by Ftogrfr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC331 Cross the Border by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Carriage by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Dina's Favorite** CT0711 Majestic Tiger by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0711 If Friends Were Flowers by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Little Red Barn by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC334, DTGD11JanTInk, birthday card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Howloween by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splash! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS by YvonneAna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A82 Mostly blue brother birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mummy Bear by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC303 Keepsake baby card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Wine and Roses~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nov Calendar for Mom by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Icy, Snowy Christmas for Queen Karen by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS145 Santa In Blue by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FROSTED PEAR SC361 CC351 by GloriousGreetings - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD91, F4A95, vellum baby by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD Wendy by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LIM challenge card ' butterflies' ( no 2) by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:16 AM   #23  
Hardware Hotshot

Gail Thank you so-o-o-o much for choosing my card! I never thought in a million years one of my cards would make this list.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:33 AM   #24  
Hardware Hotshot

As soon as I can today I will go through my "long list" of favorites and choose a few of them to post . It will be so hard to choose because I loved all of them or I would not have put them in my favorites
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:51 AM   #25  
Hardware Hotshot

Wow congratulations to all the honored stampers. What a job!!! Thanks so much to the volunteers that helped with this also. I will try and be more aware of saving the favorites to my album for this year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #26  
Hardware Hotshot

Is there a way to just join the Favorites forum without getting all the messages from the other stuff listed on that page? I tend to forget about this because it doesn't come into my emails but when I go to the forum there are dozens of things that I don't want to join on there? Am I doing something wrong??? Thanks so much, Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:58 AM   #27  
Glitter Guru

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for picking my card as one of your favorites. What a way to end a year and start a new. Thank you Judi for all the work that you put into this forum.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 02:13 AM   #28  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

How hard to narrow it down!! I tried to pare it down to 12 and failed - and still some of my favourite stampers are missing from the list - Mutnik, missro, Kittie747, Holstein, bfinlay and more should all be here too

lbenden - Missing You

Bobbiesgirl - Bow and Snow

kokirose - Thinking of You

Broom - Tulips and Daffodils

noonuh - rainbow butterflies

StampOwl - Fred Bear plays Indians

Scrapacat - Bookmark It

LilLuvsStampin - Sympathy

Mrs Noofy - Zentangle Once Again

pidgesmom - Measuring Up

Nerina - Botanical Posy

lincoln4460 - Autumn Easel

atsamom - Snowflake Flourish

Understandblue - The Space Around Us
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 02:18 AM   #29  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen WallaceView Post
Is there a way to just join the Favorites forum without getting all the messages from the other stuff listed on that page? I tend to forget about this because it doesn't come into my emails but when I go to the forum there are dozens of things that I don't want to join on there? Am I doing something wrong??? Thanks so much, Karen
I think you're asking about subscribing to the Favourites? Because there's a new thread each week, the only options are to check the GST forum on Sunday and subscribe to the thread (threads if you want the CAS favourites too) for that week, or to subscribe to notifications for the GST section as a whole which is what I think you are trying not to do. So if I'm understanding your question correctly, then the answer is no .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Kittie and Sherry Lynn, a big hug and thanks to you both for mentioning my cards as some of your "Favorites of 2011". I really feel honored that you would select two of my cards from the hundreds of thousands that were uploaded this past year.

Thanks to Judi and all the gals who work diligently to keep this thread going....and bringing to all of our attentions the fantastic work that is being created every week.

Happy, Healthy New Year to all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 03:36 AM   #31  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

ChaosMom, Thank you so very much for mentioning my Fall Floral Spray and Spring Florla Wreath in the 2011 favorites. I feel so honored that mentioned two of my project and I appreciate it so much. Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #32  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Linda, thank you so very much for the honor of listing my Inspired Floral Spray in the 2011 favorites. I appreciate it so much! Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 04:18 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Gail, thank you so much for mentioning my Little Red Barn card in the 2011 favorites. What a special honor it is to me to be listed here and I appreciate it wso much. Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 04:36 AM   #34  
Rubber Obsessor

Such a wonderful surprise to see my "Floral Arrangement" listed ..... WoW, thank you so much....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 04:56 AM   #35  

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow what an honor to be included in this thread of 2011 favorites! Thanks to Trish for mentioning my card! Thanks to all of you who work so hard to keep this thread going - and to notify everyone! The Splitcoast Gallery is a wonderful source of inspiration - can't wait to see what everyone creates in 2012! Happy New Year!
My Gallery
www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:01 AM   #36  

Thanks Gail for the mention of my cards in the Best of 2011. You know how to make a person feel honored. Thanks so much. I wish you a great New Year! Thanks MaryAnn(Amaranthine) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:03 AM   #37  

Thank you allansmommy for the shout out for my wedding card. You totally made my day. I wish you a happy and healthy new year. Thanks again. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:09 AM   #38  

Thanks so much allensmommy for making my "Winter's Night" card one of your faves of the year. How exciting! Thank you than you thank you!

Happy New Year to all y'all!

Hugs,
True
Proud FAN CLUB and RAK member,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:09 AM   #39  

Thank you so much Elaine for listing my Easter Blessings Easel Card and my Fred She Said Hello Chickie project. It is simply fabulous and oh so flattering to be given such and honor.

Thank you Kittie for listing my Have Yourself a Shabby Chic Christmas in you favorites. I sent that card to my Mother and she loved it. I am so excited you mentioned it. I am truly honored!

Thank you ladies and Happy New Year to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:29 AM   #40  
Stamping is a Hoot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22View Post
How hard to narrow it down!! I tried to pare it down to 12 and failed - and still some of my favourite stampers are missing from the list - Mutnik, missro, Kittie747, Holstein, bfinlay and more should all be here too

StampOwl - Fred Bear plays Indians
Thanks for mentioning my Fred Bear Plays Indian Scene as one of your favs for 2011

I Design for Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston
Reply With Quote Likes