Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart

This is the place to link all the wonderful favorites you found in the SCS Gallery last week. Make someone's day!

Let's give a big Thank you to all the ladies who let you know that you are in the favorites.
Judi (Crafts), Kittie (kittie747), and Elaine (ChaosMom) and Shellie(Shellied)

Here are some of mine
Mutnik... TLC355 - ...painted lunch sack... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kittie747... Cherry Cobbler Poinsettia by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
rosigrid.. CC353 - warm thoughts by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bfinlay.. CC353 Gold Dusted Tree by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sleepyinseattle.. CC353 Medallion by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WeeBeeStampin.. CC353 & SC363~ Merry Christmas! by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hskelly.. SC363 A Sign of Spring by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LilLuvsStampin.. WT Out the Window CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jdmommy.. IC315 Pinecone a la ctorina by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mitchygitchygoomy.. Roses for Christmas by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
barbaradwyer82.. QFTD91, Queen Christine by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
snowmanqueen.. QFTD91, F4A95 Winter Flowers by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, December 11 thur 17.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.

Last edited by Jeanne S; 12-17-2011 at 08:43 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thanks for hosting this week's thread, Mary.

From my list, it's obvious I was paying attention to everything other than cards in the gallery last week.

Honeycomb Ornament by JoannaLees

Stocking with surprise inside by bizzy32765

Gold Christmas Ornament/Tag Picture 1 of 2 by Linda D

Even the Naughty ... by prchvs

A Gift to You by lallen09

Snowman Gift Card Holder by Tanja Funk

Gift presents by franb63

Gold Cream and white Altered Box by lollydollycrafts

Santa Gift Box by Becca Stamps

Envelope Tab Album by lpratt

Petal Cone Christmas Gift Boxes by twillis

TLC355-Merry Christmas gift bag by buzsy

TLC Snowman Gift Bag CKM by LilLuvsStampin

TLC355 ~ Santa Kitty Sack ~ by Toy

This week our notification team members are Mary (jandjccc), Linda (Holstein), Kittie (kittie747) and Shellie (shellied). Thank you all for your help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Bleah - another bad cold, that's three in the last two months.
But I have these in my Favourites to share:

ohmypaper! - Noel

Wdoherty - Shadow Box Collage

mum of 2+2 Trim Tree

One 4 Joy - Wear a Work of Art - check out the reflection in the mirror.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 03:03 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Thank you, Linda for letting me know about my roses card (and for your lovely comments as always Thank you Mary for hosting and posting my card and making my day. It is for a special someone and this makes it even more special. Funny thing, it has been so busy and I haven't been in much, but I tucked a card into my "faves" last week and it just happened to be your "door card" I love the little letter in the slot--so creative and fun:

WT353 Door Card by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 03:10 AM   #6  

Thank you, Lisa, for choosing my Candy Cane Place card holders as one of your favs this week!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 03:33 AM   #7  

Default THANKS!

Ooops! I just read the part about not "quoting" for the sake of ease of reading. Sorry about that! That makes sense. So, thanks to Lisa for choosing my cane cane place card holders!

Here are a few of my FAVS this week:

Smooches by JayGee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love you more than..... anniversary card by c_daniels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TCPTues189-Absolutely No Peeking by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Day by karylim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Woodland Snowman by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Trees by stamp my day - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 03:57 AM   #8  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

I'm having some problens today with my computer. hope it works now. Here are my favorites for the week:

Vintage Monochromatic Thank You by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wear a work of art...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friends matter by Inkin One - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Roses for Christmas by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Many Thanks by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A95 Winter Paperwhites by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Thank you by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A95 Flowers and Pearls by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'll Be Home for Christmas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Copics on Poppies by Luanne Ford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MAN CAVE by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers What a fun card.
Medallion Christmas by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For you by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Clare's Favorite** CT1211 Polymer clay tags by cbuswell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC363 Bright Poinsettias by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC363 Cocoa's Gift by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant Monochromatic Christmas by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tis the Season by Pum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Love Heart Shaped Card by SandieLouise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Christmas by diannep575 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Leader O the Pac by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I had a fun time with this card. It turned into a challenge, and I got to know some nice Oregon Duck fans
Dear Santa (CC353) by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #94 It's a Blizzard by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC355 White Christmas Bag by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Wedding Card by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chillin' with your peeps by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD90 - Christmas by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to everyone for all their inspiration. Show me what I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 04:13 AM   #9  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I put several cards in my favorites this week.

IC315 Watching over you by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A95 A Winter Flower on a Basket by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clean & Simple Christmas by indycurt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Singing Ornaments by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 04:30 AM   #11  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Good morning to all... Here are a few of my favorites for this week...

TLC Snowman Gift Bag CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chillin' with your peeps by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chilly Willy by janellelarson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC315 ... Gingham and snow by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frosty by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman Ribbon by abuist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD91, Queen Christine by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A95 Flowers and Pearls by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD91, F4A95 Dried Winter Blooms by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD91 Congrats to Christine by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Night by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:WT353 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 05:01 AM   #12  

Wowzers!! I've found some real beauties in the gallery this week...it's packed with gorgeous Christmas inspiration! These are just a few of the lovelies that stood out:

This card has the most beautifully highlighted poinsettia:
Gold Framed Poinsettia by jasonw1

I know this one has been mentioned already, but Michele's card is just a dream! Homespun and heartwarming:
Roses for Christmas by mitchygitchygoomy

The coloring on these bells are fantastic! Check them out:
Ring Those Bells! by mariegamber

I don't care what's in this package...I would LOVE to receive just the empty box!
A Gift to You by lallen09

A gorgeous set of vintage cards in the most wonderful festive colors:
Weekend Sketch Set; 25 Days by scrapnextras

Stunningly accented poinsettias...the gold really highlights them beautifully and the pot and bow are just as gorgeous!
Rustic White Potted Poinsettias by maestra

A most lovely, feminine, delicate poinsettia...another present that I wouldn't mind if the box were empty:
Poinsettia Box by Linda D

I can see why this is Terese's favorite Spellbinder...would you look at that striking flower she put inside it?!
Favorite Spellbinder by Jakester

Beautiful composition on this card, Pam really outdid herself with the fabulous dimension and awesome use of accent color:
Singing Ornaments by pam124

Cibele's card is simply stunning and proof that well placed stickers can really make your card sing!
Christmas Warmth and Love DEC11VSND by elmo98ca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 05:13 AM   #13  
Forum Fanatic

Default FAVS

Good Morning, Everyone! Taking a few minutes during the Christmas rush to share some beauties....and a Great Big THANK YOU!! TO THOSE WHO SHARE THEIR TALENTS AND INSPIRATION! and to the Ladies who work so hard on this thread~

Karen van eijk - A Butterfly Card All in White by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

okimom2girlz - Just a little something...SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ocicat - Ocicat - Peaceful Season in Cherry Cobbler by Ocicat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pchalas - Season's Greetings by pchalas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SandieLouise - Sending Love Heart Shaped Card by SandieLouise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lollydollycrafts - Gold Cream and white Altered Box by lollydollycrafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelwood - My Magnolia Christmas Living Room by Angelwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cheryl l rowley - SWEET TILDA WAITING by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - WT353 Cased Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

va.sunshine - CASE Study-Amy Sheffer Week 3 by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TorreyjustTorrey - Steamy Angel by TorreyjustTorrey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CommaHolly - White on white! by CommaHolly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G. - Cathleens Elegance (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

giogio - For you by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Linda D - Gold Christmas Ornament/Tag Picture 1 of 2 by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers D

Wattle - Winter Shaker by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eagles777 - purple and blue Christmas card by eagles777 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Pink Winter Poinsettias by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

helpmeronda - Holiday Ornament ~ Antiquated Collection by helpmeronda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilyLynn - Christmas Kitties by LilyLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydekay - IC315 Watching over you by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doodledop - Peace on Earth - Christmas 2011 by Doodledop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lollydollycrafts - Gold Maggie by lollydollycrafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I can't wait to see what I missed!

Have a great week Everyone! Have fun getting ready for Christmas!
Have a little fun crafting for relaxation!

Merry Christmas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 05:33 AM   #15  

Thnak you, thank you Elanie (chaosmom) for the mention of my cased christmas card. You made my Sunday Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 05:36 AM   #16  

Thank-you Gail for the mention of my two cards. I'm truly honored. I'll be making one of those purple cards soon stampin hugs. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 05:49 AM   #17  

Thank you so much to Holstein for mentioning my Many Thanks card today. You really made my day!
SCS Sketch Challenge Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:12 AM   #18  

Wow thanks Lisa for mentioning my "arctic friends" and GailNM for my "snow mouse" - you made my day!

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:13 AM   #19  

Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) for having my paperwhites card as one of your favorites this week. I have not had much time to participate in the challenges because I make about 250 cards for my mailing list. I had just about had it and wanted a break. So Thank you again!

Some of my favorites are - Your entire gallery!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:18 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

oh thank you sweet lisa (lisa lara) for picking my "cheers" card as a favorite this week! what a fun way to start the day!!

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:22 AM   #21  
Pearl-ExPert

back, again, to thank mary t for picking my "warm thoughts" card as a favorite this week!!

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:31 AM   #22  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks so much for including me in your favourites of the week Dianne!.. post #10 You have made my week!
My favourite of the week is..
I heard the bells by patsmethers! Pat has added so much detail that it has a 3D effect!
Thanks!
Sheree Taylor
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:42 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's some that went into my favorites this past week...

Holstein
WT353 Cased Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I know it has been mentioned earlier, but this card is just gorgeous and deserves mentioning again

lisa lara I love the scene and her wonderful wood manger
** LISAS'S FAVORITE ** CT1211 WORD1211 ADORE HIM by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SanFransister I think of a lovely lemon chiffon cake with this beautiful card
Feminine Graduation Card by SanFransister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine I can almost smell these beauties
F4A95 Winter Paperwhites by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chupa what a Beautiful poinsettia and a CAS to boot! A very Merry Christmas by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These are just a few of all the wonderful cards in the gallery this week!

I hope that everyone has the time to sit back and relax and take in what the holidays are about. I wish you all Peace and Joy!

Jennifer

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:44 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Vicki....thanks so much for the mention....what a lovely surprise!! Hope you have a great week!
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #25  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

I have a long, long list of gorgeous creations today. What a treat it is to have so much fantastic inspiration.

FS253 Frosty Wish by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS253, Nostalgic Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS253 Birthday Card in Pink by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC353 Gold Dusted Tree by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Never Say Die!!! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC363 Poinsettia by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC363 Christmas Blessings by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC353 & SC363~ Merry Christmas! by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT353 Razzleberry GC Stocking by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT353 Cased Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT353...You're So Thoughtful by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cathleens Elegance (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Out the Window CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD91, F4A95 Winter Flowers by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deck the Tree explosion box by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deck the Tree explosion box ensemble by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Most Extraordinary! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for Christmas by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tangled Tinsel IC315 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC315 Watching over you by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Abundance (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A95, IC315...A Grateful Heart by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:05 AM   #26  
Cardstock Collector

Default Thank you for choosing me!

Thank you, ChaosMom, for choosing my Steamy Angel card as one of your favorites! I just started posting here at SCS! This place is HUGE! I love it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Mary and Lisa, thanks so much for mentioning my cards today!

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Thanks, Linda (Holstein) for mentioning my Leader O the Pac card. What a pleasant surprise! It's been fun, and interesting! to create these sports related cards. I'm making a variation of the swap card for a friend, now, at her request--
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:24 AM   #29  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Lisa and Kittie for mentioning my Tangled Tinsel card! Both of you are so sweet and I'm really honored to be in your faves.

Thanks, Shellie, for letting me know!

Hugs & Merry Christmas!!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #30  

Wow, thank you so much Kittie for mentioning two of my cards...what a wonderful treat on a Sunday! (or any day, for that matter!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:37 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lois! thanks you soooo much for mentioning my Watching over you angel card! what a great way to start my day! I feel special!
Merry Christmas
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:39 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, aren't you so sweet to mention "It's a Blizzard" card in your favorites this week.
Really made my day extra special!
Merry Christmas
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:41 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kittie, I am so happy you like my Frosty Wish this week.. and feel honored that you have mentioned it here in your favorites!
Thanks a Million!
Merry Christmas
Judy

~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:43 AM   #34  
Hardware Hotshot

Very little gallery time for me this week.

Pam124~ Singing Ornaments by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisa lara~ CAS148 YELLOW SNOW by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi~ In the Wintry Forest by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a very merry Christmas everybody!
Ellen
Rubbernecker Stamps
Dolce Impressions
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:50 AM   #35  
Mad Swapper

Andrea, thank you so much for mentioning my card. What an awesome way to start Christmas week! Also, thank you shellied for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 07:51 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

So nice to see you posting favorites again Vicki. We have missed you on this thread. Thanks too for picking my door card for one of your favorites. I appreciate it so much. It's always a thrill to be in the favorites.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #37  
Crimping Master

Thank you Holstein! Now off to figure out how to put mine up here...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my gosh, Thanks to Linda and Kittie for picking one of my cards. I'm so thrilled.
Just absolutely made my day.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #40  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks so much for including me in your favorites of the week Dianne! This is the first time I have had a card in the favorites email and considering the enormous amount of talent on this site, I consider it a ginormous honor to be included! I have followed this thread and the CAS favorites thread since I found this wonderful website over 3 years ago and it has been a part of my Sunday morning activities ever since. There is no doubt it has enabled me (in more ways than one, lol!) to raise the bar on my card making!

Thanks again and a Happy Holiday season to everyone!

Rachael
Reply With Quote Likes