View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #57
zipperc98
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieHRR View Post
Ok, this had me chuckling. I love LOVE the Circle Scissor! Which one do you have? I love the Circle Scissor Pro--I think it's the basic one and the Plus is more deluxe?

Anyhoo, did you get a cutting MAT or a GLASS mat to use with it? If you're using a regular cutting mat with it, that is one thing that will cause a lot of grief. You need a glass mat with that tool.

I also figured out if I sprayed it with a light coating of temporary/removable spray adhesive, like Krylon, that holds the paper in place completely on the mat so it doesn't shift at all, and then I can cut circles like nobody's business!

I use a little metal spatula like the accessory one that Making Memories or Cricut makes for their electronic cutters to lift the paper up from the glass mat and it works GREAT!
I have the exact one SU! carries, except mine is pink. Circle Scissors Plus I believe. Yup, have the glass mat. I put tombo on the feet to help hold it in place, and removeable adhesive like crazy on the back of whatever I cut. and it still moves.

Really I don't ever use circles unless my BS dies cut them now. Unfortunately it limits my sizes...but I am mostly just a card maker....good news is I can't get rid of the thing for nothing! So maybe I will keep trying to use it. lol.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!