View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 07:57 AM   #45
redcaboose1717
Kookie Creator

I use a simple sugar cookie recipe, and when the cookie are done, I press ONE HERSHEY's CHOCOLATE SQUARE into the warm ( hot ) cookies, and then press a small pc. of pecan ( nuts) into the chocolate square......These cookies are A FAVORITE amongst all my friends, and it's always a hint from them to receive these as gifts. I Have a few friends that we don't exchange Christmas gifts, we exchange a couple dozen cookies !!! So, if 8 friends exchange 2 dozen cookies,( We actually bake THREE (3) Dozen...and give one to our churches for the coffee hours.) each person ends up with 16 dozen cookies for the holidays !

Just a funny story hiere....years ago, to keep my children from going into the freezer and getting into my cookie stash, I would always write on the top of the package " BEEF LIVER and then put a date on it ".....Youi would have thought that after awhile these 4 smart kids of mine would have figured out that I HARDLY served liver at home ( I usually made it for my parents, and took it over to them. Even though I dislike liver, I have been told my recipe for it is AWESOME (yuk...yuk )

Have a great HOLIDAY EVERYONE....and if you want the recipe, you can PM me, or just use your own Sugar Cookie Recipe, and then add the hershey square, and pecan nut meat.

Redcaboose1717
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!