View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #5837
Crimping Master
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 1,017

Here in NY I filed for a DBA (doing business as) so its my name...DBA..paperdaisys.
I have a tax ID number, and I file with my regular income tax, with my social security number as a dba- not a whole seperate return. I classify retail- as I sell my items online,craft shows etc.
Hope this helps
craftsrlb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote