Thread: Cricut FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #2340
Mollyz
Embossing Fanatic

Question CCR doesn't work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill with a G View Post
Cricut Imagine and Cricut Craft Room! I just synced my Imagine and then added Cricut Craft room! The stuff you can do is amazing! Flooding shapes with patterns and then sizing the patterns! That is so cool! Neat, neat, neat!
Hey Jill,
CCR more or less replaces the G and design studio & you are one of the lucky customers who can get the CCR to work with their machine, and I'm happy for you!

Like many other PC crafters I've had nothing but trouble with CCR. If you go to PC website you'll see all the messages with customers who have issues with the CCR.

I updated my E to work with CCR & my E just stopped working (,; Updated my G & it won't weld anymore. AND, CCR shuts down in middle of cutting with my E2 using the cable; the E2 wireless feature is not working. I already contacted my ISP re this issue. He switched a few internet technie things ---it still didn't work; so it is definitely Provo Craft's problem(grrrrrrr). I have several other wireless products that work fine, but not the E2. Guess I'll be on the phone with PC's CSR all day tomorrow

Enjoy CCR!
Mollyz
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!